Chapter 8

Sui stands there waiting for us.

I'm glad that you are here, Shana. Come let's have dinner. Sui lead me to the dining room.

We began eating and finished the dinner quietly. I was about to ask Sui on why he wants to see me when he started speaking.

Shana, come to my room. I'll show you something. I followed Sui on his room. He closes the door and throws a knife at me.

With an evil look, he looks at me full of disgusts. He tried to throw more knives at me but luckily I survived.

He began to speak and he said things I didn't not expect him to say.

I investigated things about you Shana. I also know that you like my brother. But I won't let that happen. I won't let anything happen to my brother. You will only cause him danger. So stay away from him. I know he doesn't know it yet. You don't need to tell him that for he will be the next heir of our company and he doesn't need you. In fact, he will not like you. For he likes Hikari.

As I heard that only the lasts words echo in my mind. The words he said that Kei likes Hikari. It's his brother that said that. It hurts in my chest. And I began to feel the pain. Not the pain of Sui's words but the pain of the wound from the knife he threw at me. It's bleeding and I did not notice. I was crying and crying.

Why are you crying? Please don't cry. My brother might hear us. And I'll be dead for sure. Just so you know I'm only doing this for the sake of my older brother. I'm sorry okay. Sui said those words and began to clean up my wounds.

Sui, I really really like your brother and to be honest I'm not planning on telling him what I feel. Maybe you're right he likes Hikari and I might not stood a chance. But you don't need to say it over again. I know. Okay. Is this the reason why you want to see me. To tell me to stop liking Kei. Well, you got it. I'm not pursuing these feelings. So please be happy and thanks for having me.

With that I leave the Takishima residence. Without saying goodbye to Kei.

Kei's pov
They sure are having fun. I've never seen my brother that happy. Like he really likes to have fun with Shana. I did tell him that Shana is the one I really like and he must have accept it too.

It's past 9 and Shana should be home soon. So I decided to take Shana home.

I'm on my way to Sui's room then I knock. Sui opened the door and to my surprised Shana is not there.

Sui, where's Shana? I asked my little brother.

She already left. Sui said to me. And I start to wonder, why she go home without saying anything.