Chapter 11

Sui's POV

I told my brother that I want to see Shana once again. My brother thought all along that we were having fun and that I liked Shana to be his girlfriend. But his totally wrong. At some point, I admired Shana for not tell my brother what happened the other night. She never mentioned anything and still here to see me once again even though I threatened her life.

I waited for them and lead her to my room. Shana, I'm really sorry. I apologized to her and she accepted my apology.

I'm apologizing for what I've done. I realize it was just me afraid to be left by my brother when he chose to be with Shana. I was scared that he'll do anything for the sake of Shana. That's why I said all of the things I wish I hadn't say that night. And besides I've also realize that it was really Shana who loves by my dear brother. So I decided to support them. This is the least I can do to make up for what I've done.

She told me that we could be friends to which I totally agree.

-End of Sui's POV-

Shana's POV
I'm glad that Sui is not mad at me anymore. My phone rang and decided to check on it .

The message is from my one and only brother.

From: Shintarou
I'm home. Where are you?

I panicked when I read the text. Because if my brother is home then it only means one thing. I'm running out of time and he will come to get me.

I want to rush home but I decided not to cause any trouble. I stayed at Takishima's Residence for a while. They let me eat dinner and Kei offered me to take me home.

But I insist that my driver will come and fetch me so that I won't be a bother.

My driver finally came and we got home.

Shana, where have you been? I missed you. My brother hugged me and I hugged back. I just dropped by Kei's house. Why are you here? I mean is it already time? Shana asked wondering if she was right about his brother coming home.

Unfortunately, dear sister you are correct. Like what I've said before, your time in here is running. I'll go back to London with you. And you still have to marry the son of Hayato Family. Shintarou said to me.

But ever since we were child. I told you that I already like someone. So why do I have to be married for someone I don't even met. I told my brother that.

He just patted my back and told me that we don't have a choice. For if I didn't follow the life of the one I like will be at stake.

Don't worry I'll be here for you. Like I always have. But remember Shana. Do not get close to Kei. As much as possible while we are in here. Avoid him at all costs. It's not like I want you to be unhappy but I don't want you to get attached to Kei. Because the more you got closer to him, the more it's harder to let him go. I suggest you do what has to be done. It's for you and for him.

And that's what my brother reminded me.