Chapter 15

Kei got enraged. He goes to Shana's room but is not there.

Then he goes around places and go to Yahiro's villa. He shouted Shana but no response. He then enter the villa without a word and go to every room.

To his surprise Shana is sleeping. Kei softens and watch as Shana sleeps peacefully. But then snap out of it when he remembered. This was Yahiro's room. She's sleeping in Yahiro's room. No need for talks for he knew it already. Shana really chose to be partnered Yahiro.

He left without saying a word.

-----the next day-----

Shana's POV
This is it today is Yahiro's birthday. After school we will go there. He sent me a dress to wear for his birthday.

Like usual in school I will greet everyone. Even act normal making not obvious that I'm avoiding Kei. But this time it's different. It was Kei who avoided me first. He walks continuously to the greenhouse without stopping by. I get it that this has to be this way and that it was great cause things are going through as planned. Kei will hate me and avoid me. It was supposed to make me feel at ease. But at the same time, it makes me sad. I wish I don't have to this....

We were walking towards the greenhouse then we saw Hikari with Kei.

Hikari, will you accompany me to Yahiro's birthday? I heard Kei say to her.

Is he asking my Hikari to go on a date? I will not let him do that. Akira blurted out and was about to approach Kei when Tadashi stopped her.

I'm starting to feel gloomy. Then Tadashi came up to me.

"Are you okay? I can talk to Kei and tell him you want to be partner with him instead"

"I'm fine . Really. I just never thought I'll be this hurt when I see him with Hikari. And besides it was originally the plan. I have partner already."

"What do you mean plan? "

"To make Hikari be with Kei"

"What??? You are out of your mind. You're only hurting yourself. And besides can't you see that Kei doesn't even like Hikari"

"I'll be leaving soon. So there will be no chance for me and Kei. And there's a reason for that. Just don't tell anyone"

When Hikari agreed to Kei. She was happy. Because she wants to be in for a challenge she wants to win.

>>>>>>Timeskip<<<<<

I'm on my way to Yahiro's mansion. I checked everything. The gifts, the dress and myself. All in perfect. I just have to wait for Yahiro to come and get me.

Yahiro came.

"Wow, that dress suits you"

" I know you choose the best dress. You look handsome today"

He smiled then we got to the car.

I don't know why but I'm getting anxious at this time.

"Yahiro, he just asked Hikari as planned."

"Then it must be great. Why do you look sad? It's what you wanted right?"

" This is what I want but I somehow feel I never really wanted this. I never wanted to hurt Kei I never wanted him to hate me and I never wanted Hikari to be his partner." I began to cried.

" Like I told you Shana, there's no going back. We will finish what we started so it will be easy for you to leave him." Yahiro wipes my tears away.

I nodded and ready myself to face them.

We arrived and a few moments later Kei and Hikari arrived too.

"Yahiro happy birthday this is my gift to you. " He handed over his gift to Yahiro. I can't help but notice how his hands are on her waist while he looks at me.

"I thought you'd never come. We were waiting for you. " Yahiro told Kei and began to notice my uneasiness.

He brought me out of the crowd.

"I told you I'm right. Kei really loves you. "

"No, he's not. Can't you see how he puts his hand on her waist as if he really likes it."

"You're pretty dumb too Shana. You're getting jealous I see. But the point is he comes here not because it's my birthday it is because you are here with me. The way he got so mad when I mentioned you'll be my partner."

"I still don't get it. Like I told you ever since you left I did not get a chance to confess to him because Hikari is there. And besides we all know Hikari can make him happy. Like how he makes Kei smile when we're little."

"Come a little closer Shana. If Kei won't punch me after this. I'll stop telling you that Kei likes you. But if he did punch me, it's only because of one reason. That I'm right and Kei really likes you."

Yahiro said that and began leaning closer. Like we're about to get kissed but Kei was so fast and punch Yahiro. He pulled me next to him.

I blushed then Yahiro told me once again.

"I told you, didn't I? He will never let me kissed you"

I ran out of the scene, go home and start to think about what happened.