Chapter 18

Kei's POV

Shana collapsed and I checked up on her. She has high fever. I carried her to my room and notice that she's wearing my clothes. Sui must have lend her my clothes.

I brought in towel and put it in her forehead. I can't bring her to the hospital because of the weather and Shana don't want to go to the hospital.

I took care of her overnight. I didn't get much sleep . I'm making porridge for Shana before she woke up.

"Kei, Kei, Kei..." I heard her utter my name. She's still asleep but she still utter words.

She began to cry in her sleep.

" Kei, please don't go" she said in between her cries.

"I'm here don't worry I won't go anywhere"

As she opened her eyes. It's full of fear. She hugged me tightly like she's not going to let go. But because she's not too well. She faints.

It's just a bad dream. I reassures her.

-a couple hours ago-

I wake her up and start to feed her. I give her water and she accidentally dropped it. Her shirt is now wet.

I have trouble changing her clothes. But managed to lift it up and changed it to the new ones. Of course, I don't see anything. I close my eyes while doing that.

She pulled me towards her and was about few inches away. She leaned in and kissed me. I blushed but the next thing I knew she have fallen asleep. Her fever is still high. If it can't go down tomorrow then I have no choice but to bring her to the hospital.

---The next morning--

I checked up on Shana to see if her fever has go down. Thankfully, she has no fever anymore. She woke up and dress up.

"Kei-kun, thank you for taking care of me."

"No worries" I smiled to her.

Her phone started ringing she picked it up.

"Where are you, Shana? I've been worried. I can't contact you sooner because of the signal."

"I'm in the Takishima residence. You should come and pick me up"

"Okay stay there. I'm coming."

Then the phone ended.

"It's my brother. He will come and pick me up. Thank you so much for today. "

"Okay, I'll lead you outside. I said while coughing. I must caught Shana's flu since I took care of her.

She then check up on me. She puts our foreheads together and she said that I'm having a fever. She seemed freak out and don't know what she should do. She is feeling sorry for what happened.

I feel like I'm about to faint luckily I manage to fall down in bed then I don't know what happened next.