Chapter 10

Kei's POV

After I heard Akira said that. I somehow felt angry and envious. If he is back then Shana will be hurt again. And I will not let him do that.

-End of Kei's POV-

The competition is about to start. Luckily, Shana catch up....

Shana's POV

I'm here. Sorry for being late. I apologize and the competition began. We cheered up for Hikari and I notice that Kei's been staring at me. Then I remember I have to say to him that Yahiro is back. After all, he needs to know. I'll just tell him after the competition.

Hikari won the competition. And we congratulate her.

We're about to leave when I pulled Kei and told him that Yahiro was back.

Yeah, I've heard earlier. Akira already told me. Why did he wanted to meet? Kei asked me.

Oh, he treats me to a cafe. Buy me melon breads and shakes. I said to him not adding the part where Yahiro asks about us being couples.

I look up to Kei and if I'm not mistaken he looks jealous but then again maybe I'm wrong.

I think we should go to cafe too. I'll treat you something better. Kei said and pulled my hand.

We ended up going to the cafe leaving everyone behind.

He ordered everything and started to talk.

You know what? My brother seems sad ever since you left that night. He must have gotten attached to you. He wishes to see you again. Kei said to me.

If only he knew. He's brother have tried killing me . What's the other reason this time? If I say no to Kei now he will get suspicious and will ask more so I decided to visit Sui again.

I'll visit today. How about that? I said and Kei's face lit up. He hugs me and called his driver. We go to their house.

After arriving to their house

Sui stands there waiting for us again he hugs Kei and greeted me.

I'll just take bath Shana. I'll leave you two alone.
Sui, behave with Shana okay. Kei then leaves us.

Like before Sui lead me to his room then he spoke.

I wanted to see you to completely apologize. I'm really sorry for what happened that night. Please forgive me. I just did what I think it's best for my.older brother. Sui gives me apologetic look.

I'm never mad at him anyway. So I think it's time to make a fresh start

No worries Sui. I forgive you. Let's be friends then. I said to him in which he completely agrees.