Chapter 1

RUDRANEEL

I could see her, standing in front of me, with her eyes full of tears. But with those tears, I could see something else in her eyes as well, Something I craved to see in her for so long. Hope and Innocence.

But, it didn't make me feel better. Those eyes were choking me. It increased the amount of pain I felt more and more.

And then, I pointed my gun at her. This is the second time I pointed my gun at her intending to shoot her. I am going to kill her, the love of my life.The first time I decided to kill her was because she had betrayed me. And this time, she loved me more than she should.

FLASHBACK

Author's POV

SHIMLA

"I think we should send Avinash London for his further studies," speaks Akhil after thinking for a while."That's actually a good idea, but will we succeed to convince him?" Questioned Sheetal, His wife."Try to understand please, I just can't bend down to accept his condition... I just can not send him Mumbai,"  Akhil replied in a frustrated tone.

Little did the husband and wife know that the entire conversation was overheard by their son Avinash which made him feel angry. He stormed into the room.

"Okay... Do what you guys want. But remember one thing... if I do not go to Mumbai... I will not be continuing my studies," he angrily roared."Avinash... don't you dare to do that..." Akhil shouted bluntly."I dared it... if I will continue my studies... I will do so by getting admission in St. Xavier's Mumbai..and will stay with my chachu(uncle) or else I am not going to continue my studies," Avinash declared and then walked out of the room

"You listen to me, if he stays with his chachu there in Mumbai then you will see the worst side of me," Sheetal threatened her husband."So do I want that he goes to his Chachu's place? Why are you jumping over my head?" Akhil Shouted back angrily. "I do not care, but I don't want my son anywhere near that monster," scoffed Sheetal.

"Well, as far as I know, you guys did make him the monster.. a heartless monster.. am I right bhaiya (elder brother)".

Akhil and Sheetal's eyes turned towards the entrance of the room. Akhil's sister Monali was standing there."So, here is your sweet little sister, and now you siblings sit here and have a chat that how did we turn your loving younger brother into a monster", Sheetal taunted, looking at Monali.

"Did I say something to you bhabhi (sister-in-law)??", Monali hits back."Okay then say please, I am waiting for the bitter words that I separated your loving brother from you both. But still, my decision is final, I don't want my son to go anywhere near him," Sheetal spoke in a rude tone."But still our son is the closest one to Rudra, " Akhil's heart sank while he said this."And I do not care", Sheetal rolled her eyes.

The next minute, all three of them heard the sound of doorbell ringing and just after few moments they heard Avinash Screaming "CHACHUUUUU""Talk of the devil and the devil has arrived," Sheetal taunted."Let's go downstairs," Monali ignored Sheetal's words and all three of them went downstairs.

"Rudra", Akhil Spoke"Bhaiya, Bhabhi, Didiya(sister)", A big smile appeared on Rudra's as he saw his siblings.

Mumbai

A girl was setting up the dinner table.

"Dinner is Ready Aai(mom)," She called her mother-in-law and soon she arrived there."Let me help you in doing some chores Kiara", Aai insisted."Why do you need to do the chores when I am present", Kiara replied with a warm smile. "Okay okay", Aai smiled and raised her hands as she couldn't argue with her.