Chapter 33

RUDRANEEL

I was shocked when I heard that. I mean, yes I did expect her to be something, but a serial killer wasn't something I had ever expected and now, I had to think twice before doing something.

"Milan. I think you know what you have to do next," I spoke on the call.
"Yes, boss," Milan agreed.
"Good," I replied and hung up the call.

After that, I turned to Kiara who was sleeping peacefully. She looked innocent and that's why a slight smile was carved on my lips. But then, I walked towards the couch and lied down there.

Next morning,

I woke up, with Milan's text. It was 6:00 am. I immediately walked towards the washroom to have a shower.

After few minutes, as I got out of the shower, I saw Kiara had woken up and she was looking at me.
I walked towards her.

"Good Morning," I mumbled in a soft tone.
"Hmm," she slightly nodded.
She looked worried and stressed out. I thought of being there for her, but considering the girl that she is, I think it would be the best, if I left her alone for some time.

"Your room has been prepared. You can shift there if you like. I have asked Nikhil to stay here so that Avinash or Bhabhi doesn't disturb you," I spoke and she looked at me.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"Work," I responded and walked out of the room.

I had so many things in my mind, but yeah, I had to get it clear and set my priorities straight. I got into the car, and Milan was already in the driver's seat.

"Let's go," I ordered him.
Milan then started the car and drove it to our destination.

After an hour drive, we reached our destination. The abandoned house where my gang functioned. I got out of the car and started walking towards the house.

"Boss. Avni is here as well," Milan informed.
"I knew she would be here. She never mixes our personal issues with work," I responded.

Yes, I and Avni. We do have a weird bond, we can fight with each other in such a way that it may seem that we can kill each other. But then, we are such good friends that we can kill for each other as well.

I walked inside the house and my eyes fell on the girl, who was on the ground with her hands and legs tied with rope, blindfolded, and mouth shut with a tape. What did she think? She can really get away? Nandini, you don't know, who Kaal is.

I signalled a few of my men, who walked towards her and loosened the rope of her legs and made her stand. After that, I signalled Avni, she walked towards Nandini and opened the blindfold from her eyes.

The minute the blindfold was opened, she blinked rapidly just to adjust the light. And then her eyes fell directly on me.
I looked at her eyes, and like a fool, I tried to search for non-existent fear in her eyes. But yeah, it is what it is. She is fearless.

"What a weird Irony it is Nandini. That day, I was alone and you were with your men. But today, you're alone and I have my men with me," I slightly chuckled and walked towards her.

She glared at me, and the glare was deadly. If eyes could kill, she would have killed me till now.

"Avni," I called her and she stood in front of me.
"Yes, boss?" She responded.
"You know what to do," I spoke, still looking deep into Nandini's eyes.

The next moment, Avni clasped her hairs and a tight slap landed on Nandini's face, making her lose her balance and fall on the ground.
I chuckled when I saw Nandini fall down. I felt like it gave the much needed peace to my soul.