Chapter 50

KIARA

I was continuously staring at the murderers of my Aai when Rudraneel forwarded his gun towards me.

"So, what would you do to punish your Aai's murderers?" He whispered and I looked at him in an instance.

I understood that he wouldn't do anything till I act, and at this moment, I wouldn't want him to act for me. This is my battle and these two are my culprits and I would very well punish them.

I regained my composure and wiped my tears, as Aai's vision during her last moments flashed in my eyes. I somehow controlled myself and then wiped my tears and looked at the gun which was right in front of me.

"I would like to kill them," I muttered.
I looked at the gun and then I looked at both of them. I didn't think that I would be killing anyone, but these two hadn't left me any choice. I am Rudraneel Rane's wife now, so whether I want or not, I am a mafia's wife and I should be taking my decisions as it is.

I looked at Rudraneel, he slacks out the trigger of the gun and handed it over to me. I took the gun from him and walked towards Saheb. My hand in which I held the gun was shivering, but I was too determined in my motive because, at this time, all I could sense was the loss of my Aai and flashes of her during her last moments.

I stood in front of Saheb, as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"You people killed my Aau, and you guys know what? People like you can turn the good people into the most evil ones," I stuttered as I looked at Shivendu.

He was the one who pretended to save my Aai's life earlier and then killed her. Rage engulfed me entirely as I pointed the gun towards him.
I closed my eyes tightly as I didn't want to think anymore and then pulled the trigger.

"Aaah!"
Shivendu cried out.
I opened my eyes, I had shot on his knees and he was bleeding.

"She didn't even know you guys. How can you people kill her? She was God damn innocent. Just because, you wanted your revenge on Rudraneel, you killed an innocent woman? She was my mother," I screamed and then shot Shivendu once again.

This time, the bullet hit his shoulder as he cried out louder. His condition look pathetic and it was shattering me from inside, but right now, I didn't let the rage in me to calm down, I turned towards Saheb.

"How can you do this? When you know how it feels to lose your family?" I cried out.
He was looking at me, startled.

"You lost your wife and daughters, am I right? Then, how can you get blinded by revenge so bad that you could snatch away the life of someone's mother? She was my mother, she was nowhere related to you or your family drama. She didn't even know you, and still? How pathetic you could be? How?" I cried out loudly.

I couldn't control my tears anymore as I was crying loudly. My heart was filled with grief and anger while I just shot my questions at them and they were trying to plead to me, just to save themselves.

"Please. Please, Kiara. I am sorry. I shouldn't have killed your Aai," Saheb muttered.
"Your one sorry wouldn't return my Aai to me," I shouted as I pointed my gun at him.

"You're so pathetic that to avenge your daughter's death, you want to punish her son," I shouted and then pulled the trigger while closing my eyes tightly.

As the gun fired, I could hear Shivendu's cry, but I didn't hear Saheb's voice. I slowly opened my eyes and then I looked at Saheb. The bullet had hit Saheb's neck and he died on the spot.
I killed a man, but I didn't repent it. I wiped my tears, and I felt like the pain in my heart was relieved a little.