Chapter 15

MILAN

What the hell is going on here? Either these two have gone mad or else they would make me mad.

I stared at both of them, one side, Kiara was smiling as she was enjoying the rains, she might be relieving some of her old memories of I don't know what, while on the other side, boss was smiling as he was staring at Kiara with a smile on his face.

Why is boss behaving like a guy in love? And why is Kiara behaving like an ignorant maniac? I will have to bring them back in their senses before it's too late.

I approached Kiara and tapped on her shoulders. The moment she felt the tap, she shrieked which brought her back from her trance and she looked at me.

"It's getting darker and you know Mumbai's traffic and rains. It will be at least 9:00 pm till you reach home. So shall we go? Your mother in law would be worried," I told her.

As my words hit her ears, she looked at me in confusion. She might have understood whatever I wanted to say to her because she quietly nodded and got inside the car.
My eyes then fell on boss, and that guy was still standing as he was deeply involved in his trance. They have seriously gone mad.

I went to boss and tapped his shoulders again. He looked at me.
"She is inside the car, let's go," I informed him and he nodded.
He turned towards the car and got inside. I nodded my head in frustration before getting into the driver's seat.

As we got in and I drove the car, I could sense Kiara coming out of the upset zone she was in earlier. Maybe the rain and old memories helped her, but it was helpful.

"How did you guys get to know that I was arrested," she mumbled in a low voice.
"Well, we have hired a couple of bodyguards who keep an eye on Avinash's safety. They informed us about the stint he carried," I answered as I kept my eyes focused on the road.
"Oh," she mumbled and then went quiet.

"Thank you, Milan and..... Rudraneel," she again spoke after a long pause.
I smiled as I looked at her from the rearview mirror, she looked confused yet innocent.

"You can call boss Rudra," I winked.
"No. He isn't a friend that I can call him by his short name. So, Rudraneel is okay for me," she answered.

God, although she has innocence, she does has guts as well.

"Ooooooo," I sounded like I was taunting them.
"Milan, shut up and focus on driving," Boss's dangerous voice made my smile vanish and all three of us went quiet again.

"You guys would be entering the house with me," Kiara spoke after fifteen minutes as she was looking at her phone.
"What? Why?" I was shocked.

"I texted Aai to inform her that I will be late today, so she had replied now," she spoke.
"What did she say?" Boss asked her.

I looked at boss who was sitting beside me and then focused on my driving once again.
"Principal sir has informed her about my arrest and since your nephew had carried out this stint, you would be the one explaining all of this to her," she glared at boss.

I noticed her glare and this made me understand one thing, if there is anyone in this world who can bring out the fear of the beast sitting beside me then it's this girl. She would irritate the shit out of him and I would love to see that.

RUDRANEEL