Chapter 42

NANDINI

I immediately dialled Avinash's number. It's time for him to learn something new.

I waited for him to pick up the call, but he didn't. This crocodile would be sleeping like a rhino right now. I called him again, and this time, after several rings, he finally picked up the call.

"Can't you let me even sleep," he muttered in a sleepy voice.
I chuckled. This guy may be an evil jerk, but he is childish and immature as hell, and I have to say it, that I like this quality of him.

"No, I can't. Get your ass up, and reach here in one hour. Also, do inform your dearest chachu, that you will be returning home tomorrow morning," I ordered him.
"What?" He was shocked.
"Yes, so baby darling, come fast, or else, clap push ups will be waiting for you," I teased him.
"Argh! I hate pushups," he shouted and I controlled my laughter.

"Fine, I am coming," he scoffed and then hung up the phone.

AVINASH
I somehow reached Nandini's place within an hour. This girl has tormented me so much in these two months that I can assure you one thing, I have no more interest in sleeping with girls if girls can go like this.

First of all, she scares the hell out of me, and then, her sarcastic tone and words, that feels like a punishment more than her threats, and then, she makes me work out like crazy, like she is preparing me for Olympic games, I have never worked out so much. But yeah, there is something different in her as well, she does take care of me whenever I get injured, and that's something I like about her the most, even if she is a bitch.

I kinda hate her, but I hate her less than chachu or Kiara, that's why I can bear her. And yeah, I don't know how, but she has controlled my feeling of lust whenever I saw girls. I don't feel immediately lusted anymore and I think that's something good, because, I won't be breaking any other bone and my other nine fingers are safe as well.

I walked to her room and stood in front of her.

"Nandini," I muttered.
She immediately turned towards me, and the first thing I noticed was her devilish smirk. Shit! What's going on in her devilish brain? God! Save me.
And I gulped.

"Let's go," she spoke, calmly.
"Where?" I asked her, confused and scared.
"To murder someone," she responded casually.
"What?" I was shocked.

Was she planning to murder me? Or was I going to witness a murder tonight? Or what was going to happen? I was clueless and I kept on staring at her.

"What? Did you see a ghost on me?" She asked, standing in front of me.
"No... But... But a murder?" I stammered.
"Yeah," she gave me an obvious expression.

"Are you serious?" I looked at her.
"No! I am joking," she rolled her eyes and then held me by my collar and pulled me out of the room.

After an hour drive, we finally reached to a residential area. It was 12:30 am at night, so probably every other person were sleeping by now.
She stopped the car in front of a house and then got out of the car. I immediately got out of the car and followed her.

After that, we walked at least two kilometres and then stood in front of a different house.
She looked here and there before entering the house just to check if someone was watching or were there any CCTV camera's installed. After verifying everything, both of us entered the house.

The moment I got into the house, I know how I avoided a jump scare. The living room of the house was filled with Nandini's men and in the centre, I saw a man, tied with ropes.
She is really going to murder someone.