Chapter 6

RUDRANEEL

"So now, will you rape me?" The moment she said those words, I couldn't control my anger anymore. If I had the slightest intention of raping her, I would have done that by now and thrown her in the bushes, but if she is here, alive, then she should understand that I do not have the slightest of sexual attraction towards her. I am not a sexual predator.

But then, no matter what happens, I had to calm my anger down. I can't harm a girl like that, nor can I let her know that I am furious about her words. So I smirked and faked an evil laugh.

The moment she saw me laughing, she was confused, her body was trembling with fear although her eyes were fixed on me. I walked out of the closeness while laughing as it gave me a strange feeling.

"What do you think? I brought you here just so that I can rape you? You're wrong Mrs Thakre," I chuckled as I settled down on my chair and kept my gaze fixed at her.
"I don't even touch women without their consent. So be assured that you're not going to be raped," I laughed. Well, she is naive.

"Then... Why?" She tried to form a sentence, but due to fear, she couldn't.
"I just wanted to see fear in your eyes. I wanted you to tremble with fear, and that's why I made you think that I am going to eat you up. Because that's a girl's biggest nightmare," I grinned and she looked at me with disgust filled eyes.

"But then, you know what? You will be living your worst nightmare very soon," I winked as I went a bit near to her without getting up from the chair.
"And don't worry, your worst nightmare won't be getting raped," I laughed when I looked at her face. She looked like scared mice.

But then I realise something about her which calmed my anger to a certain bit.
"And secondly, you're a widow, someone's bailment and it doesn't matters he is alive or dead. You married him at the young age of nineteen, maybe because you were in love or maybe due to some consequences, I don't know that. And I don't keep my eye on someone else bailment. In fact, the bond you have with your mother in law, it's like a real mother-daughter bond and I do not intend to spoil that with my lust, so yeah," I clarified.

But wait a minute? Why am I clarifying anything to her? Why does she need my clarification? No, she doesn't.

"Then why did you bring me here? What's your problem?" She asked, staring at me.
That moment was something different, when I looked at her, I felt lost in those brown eyes. What the fuck is happening to me? I shook my head just to regain my composure and looked at her with my wicked evil smile.

"My problem is just one thing. Why the hell did you slap Avinash? Do you even know he is like a brother to me?" I growled.
The moment I was reminded about the sufferings of Avinash, my anger returned and the softness I felt towards her vanished within a second.

"He asked me a filthy question in front of the entire class. The question was kind of sexual harassment so he deserved that slap," she gritted.

What the fuck is she saying? Avinash harassed her sexually? There is no way I would believe that, because I know him, he is innocent. I just can't believe that this girl can stoop so low, I don't even know what's in her mind. But anyway, she will be punished, it's just I have to control my anger, I can't physically abuse her anymore.

"Okay, then let me tell you one thing," I spoke as I got up from my chair and walked towards her. "Your beloved mother-in-law's kidneys are failing. She will be dead very soon if she doesn't have a kidney transplant and since the blood groups of you and your lovely mother-in-law are different, there is just a 20 per cent chance that your kidney would be a match. So right now, you can't save her," I muttered as I smirked.