Butterflies and Beaches

Jaanvi’s POV:

Christmas break was announced from December 24th to Jan 1st. Piya left to her native on 22nd as she had some family issues. Me, Ash and Nishta had our bus tickets booked on 25th. A day prior to the vacation began, my gang planned to bunk classes and plan an outing before we leave for our vacations. We assembled in canteen and started discussing our plans for 24th.

My handsome crush entered with his friends and they joined our table and asked us about the details of discussions. The excited monkeys of my group Shrey and Ash blabbered everything and Yash being Yash wanted to join us. Though Arnav and Ved denied, my gang members were happy about the proposal and accepted as quickly as possible. He glanced at me with a questioning look and I mumbled a 'please join', then he nodded and smiled. I texted Nishta and she accepted to join us. We allowed Ved and his friends to pick the places since they were more familiar with Mangalore than any of us.

So next day all of us got ready at 6 in the morning and gathered in front of the college entrance. As of the plan Shrey and Ved were supposed to drive their cars. So we were waiting for them now. Soon a black Audi R8 and a white BMW X5 halted in front of us and Ved got down from his Audi and Shrey from his BMW.
Black Audi… That too recent launch... God… even his car is sexy just like him… I admit I’m officially a gone case…

Three of us had to travel with Ved and four with Shrey. Even before I could think anything, Ash dragged me towards the Audi and Yash joined us. Even I couldn’t help myself at this point since my best friend is hell bent on playing my cupid. So Vivaan, Saakshi, Arnav and Nishta had to travel with Shrey.

I was planning to go for the backseat but both the pranksters already occupied the backseat and I had no options left. I had to settle in shotgun seat next to him. I made a mental note that this was going to be a long day and I have to behave and be careful throughout the day.

Once we all settled, Yash and Ash noticed that me and Ved are unintentionally twinning. I had worn a white top and blue jeans while he had his white button up with blue ripped jeans on.
That's it. The dangerous duo started teasing us and I avoided looking at him to hide my blushing face.
  "God can I end this day without any further embarrassing moments please"
was my prayer at the moment.

Veds POV:

I never wanted to barge into their plan. But I agreed since she was okay with it. Technically it was my golden opportunity to spend time with my crush, so I agreed once she asked me to join. Yash really played the cupid role in my love story that’s yet to find its track. All thanks to him, now she is right beside me in my car, giving me all these bubbling feelings with her innocent smile. May be this is how it feels like to be in love.

Her friend Ash asked me to play some music and I played my favorite songs playlist on my phone through Bluetooth. 'Lag Jaa Gale' started playing and I wanted to adjust the volume bit higher and Jaanvi quickly held my hand and said
  "Please don't change this one "
and gave me a pleading look.
Yash started laughing and both the girls were obviously confused.
  "Even if you force him to change, he wouldn't. Its his favorite song after all"
He answered in between his laughter.
She looked at me and I nodded. She mumbled a sorry and withdrew her hand from mine. It wasn’t necessary actually… I mean... I could continue to drive with her hand in mine… Shit…. I’m just a goner for her…
I adjusted the volume and smiled at her.

Ash went on to give me details about Jaanvi's favorites in music and I was surprised when almost all the songs in her list were similar to mine. Having a similar music taste as your partner is really the best feeling ever ( Potential partner in my case. Don't worry I know my limits )