Sorrys and Sorrows

Arnav's POV :

Ash came to my room at night after Jaanvi slept. She explained the whole situation to me and I couldn't believe the way Ved behaved. Jaanvi meant more than his life to him and he always spoke to me about how much he loves her. But the way he behaved was not acceptable at all. Jaanvi was like a younger sister to me and I couldn't accept someone treating her this way, including Ved.

As we both worked in the same company, I knew he usually has hectic days filled with meetings. But that doesn't mean he could vent his anger on her. He is lucky that he has a girl who understands him so much and adjusts according to the condition rather than complain all the time. He really needs to treat her better.
Ash would literally slap the shit out of him if he had spoken those things in front of her. She loves Jaanvi like her own family and anyone who hurt her would be on the hit list of Ash. I had to calm her down and promise to talk to Ved and let him know his mistakes. I hugged her tight and asked her to rest since it was already too late.

Jaanvi's POV :

I just woke up and my head started hurting like hell. Ash was still sleeping and I freshened up and took an aspirin to calm my throbbing head. Chinnamma was already up and asked how was my headache, I think Ash had convinced her about yesterday's situation with an excuse of head ache. I told her I felt better. So I asked her to get me some breakfast.
Soon Arnav and Ash woke up and both asked me how I felt. I convinced them that I felt much better. Arnav had to leave early since he still had work. Ash forced me to take a day off and informed her team that she wasn't working today. We both sat down for breakfast and Chinnamma joined us at the table.

We finished our breakfast in silence and Ash decided to take me out even after my continuous denial. She booked a cab and took me to Manasa water park.
"Ash.....What are we? 5 year olds to play here? "
"5 or 55 doesn't matter. Entertainment is every human beings birth right, I'm just exercising it and you will do the same"
How can I refuse her any day?
So we went in and she didn't let me sit idly even for a minute. We tried every single ride. Thanks to my best friend I felt like a child Again.

Ash's POV :

I couldn't see my dumb best friend shedding tears over her jerk boyfriend. So I planned to take her out. Jaanu and I used to visit water parks at random times when our mood sucked. Fortunately I found a water park in Mangalore and I dragged her there.

Though she hesitated, she gave in to my request and we tried everything inside the water park including the kids section. My smiling Jaanu, full of life was back after all the fun session. Then we barged into Pabbas, the ice-cream lover's heaven and started discussing about our eating options. We ordered multiple variety of ice-creams and drowned in the flavors.

By the end of our tasting session, our tummies were full and our lips curled up with the brightest smile. We decided to head back home. I decided to stay the night as she was still in her recovery phase. We freshened up and changed into comfortable clothes. Chinnamma forced us to have dinner with her and we ate a tiny portion since we didn't want our tummies to blast with too much food intake. We slept recollecting all our childhood adventures.

Ved's POV :

A day had already passed after our argument and I'm still busy thinking how to approach her and apologize. Even during our past arguments she used to be the one to say sorry first and then everything was going back to normal. This time I had to properly apologize for my mistakes.

Arnav texted me to meet him after the working hours and I asked him wait for me at the office rooftop. Once I finished my work I went to rooftop and Arnav was waiting for me. We settled in the chairs and I was not sure how to open the topic. I was ashamed to talk about it with my own best friend.