Error in Emotions

Ved's POV :

My exams ended along with hers and I couldn't deny when she asked me to drive her home. So after a long drive to Bangalore I dropped her home and returned home and got busy with my work. Dad wanted me to start training seriously and I was happy to learn under him. I used to go to office with him and observe his working traits and learn many things. Some times our discussions would reach dinner table and mom would start nagging and Krithi akka would enjoy the drama.

Even though we were busy, we had our own family time too. We visited the kuladevata temple in Kerala and offered our prayers. Since we were already in Kerala, we decided to stay for one more day and relax. Jaanvi was happy when I shared the news with her and she asked me to pray for our future and I happily agreed.

Once back in Mangalore, life became hell tiring. My classes resumed after the break and I didn't have any time left for leisure. I had to focus on academics more. I couldn't get distracted now with anything since its crucial for my future. Jaanvi was back in Mangalore too and her final year classes started along with mine. We hardly met because of our busy schedules.

Jaanvi's POV :

Me and Ved were more than happy when we got to know about Ash and Arnav. We received an official confirmation to tease them forever when they admitted their love for each other. Coming back to mine and Ved's relationship, there were ups and downs like any other normal couple in a relationship. We celebrated our special moments, went on dates, argued, patched up but still managed to stay together. That's the beauty of our relationship.

Thinking about my academics, I was balancing my love life and student life quiet efficiently. My gang was still intact and we had our stupid outings once in a while. Anaitha and I became really good friends as we had many things in common and she would join me and Piya whenever we planned group study at home. Ved used to join us sometime and evenings would be full of discussions with tasty food by Chinnamma.

2nd year moved at a faster rate compared to first year. I insisted having a long ride to Bangalore with Ved for the vacation. So he agreed immediately since he will be busy in the next year with all the preparation for joining his dad's company. He went back to Mangalore after dropping me. My family got busy again with all the pampering session and I loved every bit of it. This time Ajay was at home to welcome me and we planned to have the best time of our lives. We had our own outings and fun plans for each day. I finally managed to get my two wheeler driving license with his help. When others congratulated me on my achievement, mom was still busy ranting about my safety.
That's when I realized :
Moms will be Moms, no matter what...

Final year just started and studies became a literal torture. Every fun activity was cut down and concentration was entirely on studies since we had only major subject classes in this semester.
Weekends went in a flash with assignment and record writing. Free time in canteen was reduced and library ledger entities were increasing every day.

Even Ved was extremely busy with his academics. Our long calls were now reduced to mere good morning and good night texts. I started missing him badly but I couldn't complain since I didn't want to disturb him. He already had too many things in hand and I didn't want to add a new burden.

Sometimes he would promise dates on weekends and either cancel at the end moment or forget it completely. Even my patience had a threshold and I would breakdown sometimes. We had arguments over this and at the end I would end up apologizing because for me, his love meant more than any stupid arguments.

Ash was worried about the distance that creeped between me and Ved. She once asked Arnav to talk to Ved and it ended up in a huge mess. Ved was very aggressive that day and the cold war this time lasted more than a week. Even the simple messages of mine were unread for the time period.

I went to meet him after talking to Arnav and we finally met after one and half months. We both apologized and decided to sort the issues between us. I was somewhat happy when he talked normally again. But then, his phone kept ringing constantly and he had to go to the company for some work. The coffee we ordered remained untouched and he left with a bye. I came back home myself and tried distracting myself with studies.