Recreate and Reignite

Author's POV:

The business couple got busy with work as days passed. But still during their busily packed day, they found time for each other. Ved would insist her to join all his important meetings and site visits so she can learn better about the construction field. Jaanvi would let him know the things about the IT field so he can understand the business better. They filled the void in each other's knowledge and worked together for their company.

Though Ved kept sulking about the favoritism at home he never wanted his parents to love her any less. Their family bonding time was becoming a happy memory each day. After a long time Vasisht family saw their busy son being free, friendly and happy with his family and Shaantala was happy to know her daughter in law's magic on her son.

Both Avasthis and Vasishts were extremely happy when they got to know about Krithi's pregnancy. Ved and Jaanvi started arguing who would the baby love more among the two. When their families suggested to have their own baby so that they can stop competing, both of them blushed and avoided the discussion.

Both of them clearly had feelings for each other and it went on to become obvious as time passed. Jaanvi was waiting for his sober confession and Ved wanted things to fall back into place, so he can mend his past mistakes. He did regret breaking her heart in the past but he was happy that his destiny etched their names together. He wanted her to know his feelings for her. He wanted her to share not just his surname but also his entire life.

Ved's POV :

Once I was sure about my feelings for her I didn't want to miss the second chance my fate gave me. I wanted her to know that I will be with her always and I will be happy to be a part of her life. I wanted us to live the same dreams we had in our college days. I want her to believe me once more and believe in our love again.

It was already around the end of January and I didn't want to miss her birthday this time. So I decided to take care of my actions so she can be happy on her special day, she forgot in her busy life.
"Are you leaving to the meeting alone or want me to join you? "
She asked me when I told her I have a client meeting for a new resort construction.
"If you are ok with traveling for two days and your schedules don't mess up then I can take you, it will be a good learning experience for you "
I was hoping she would say yes.
"Ok then, but when was ipthis meeting planned? You never mentioned it during any meetings "
"Its an unofficial meeting Jaanvi, We have known each other for a long time so they want us to meet and have a talk before bringing things into paper work. May be we will get to have a site visit too if we finalize the deal. "
"That's great. So where are we going to meet this client of yours? "
She asked with curiosity.
"At their native Belur"
"That's really good. We can have a local trip if we finish the meeting early. We can convert your boring meeting into a fun road trip what say?"
"Wow Jaanvi, our company is lucky to have a COO like you"
"You don't have to compliment me so much. Keep your admiration in your heart. I will be happy with your secret fanboying "
She winked.
Though my heart wanted to do some border trespassing activities at this moment, my mind asked me to behave. You'll have multiple chances in future, calm down Ved...
"Whatever ruffles your truffles, wifey"
She stuck her tongue out.
"So pack your bags we are leaving tomorrow. We don't have much time, it might require around 4 or 5 hours to reach there. We have the meeting on 24th so it would be better if we reach there tomorrow night so we can rest for a while"
"You.... 6ft tall, dumb creature, can't you inform things early? I still need to pack and inform Nia about my absence. For a CFO, You're really a hopeless case Ved. "
She was indeed upset with my last moment plans.

She went on with her packing since it was already 9 at night. I went to pack my things and she suddenly popped up with a question
"I have a request "
"Shoot "
"Can we use your Ducati instead of car? I really want to experience proper road trip"
This woman and her weird demands.....
"You still remember how to ride? "
"Excuse me... Its just been few years. You're talking as if was centuries ago you taught me how to ride it. Moreover I still ride my Dio sometimes. So no more discussions. We are leaving tomorrow in your bike"
"Do I even have an opinion in this house? As your highness pleases. So go pack your things fast"
"At what time are we leaving? "
"I have few things at office till noon. So we will leave after lunch probably."
"Cool. I will call Nia to inform about my off day. But I still haven't informed Mumma about leaving "
"Your Mumma is my Mom too if you remember. She won't say no if you're leaving with me and she isn't some hostel warden who won't let you go with a boy. Moreover you're my wife, so it's not at all a problem. So chill, you can let her know during breakfast. If you're done packing, call Nia and sleep early"
She didn't question further and slept after the call.