Part 1) My husband is a bit overprotective

My friends and I walk through the market, seeing what venders are selling. I have what I needed to get written down for the animals back at the castles garden. We come to a stop because Pinkie Pie and Twilight start arguing over something pointless. We've been friends for so long that these arguments really mean nothing and get no where. I see Rainbow Dash start to snicker at their random babbling and Rarity and Applejack just look annoyed and over it.

I look around, already over what's going on and see a stallion with light green fur and a dark green mane staring right at me. He immediately blushes and looks away, as do I.

Woah.

Anyway. He must be new, i've never seen him in Ponyville before. I turn back into the group to see that the argument has finally resolved, with Pinkie forgetting it happened right after and Twilight just flabbergasted. We giggle and continue going around the market.

As we come up to a vender, the stallion with green fur comes up to us.

"Hi, um, I saw you and thought you looked um pretty." he said, looking straight at me with a red face.

I start to blush and get embarrassed. This is just.. weird. All my friends look at this too.

"Oh I'm sorry, I-I never said my name. It's Clover Top."

I smile at him sweetly. "Hi I'm Fluttershy. Are you new?"

You could see that Clover was very nervous and had very red face. "Yes I am.. I-Is it that obvious?" He chucked.

"I just hadn't seen you here before." I said.

I want this to be over with so badly. I just want to crawl in a ball, cover myself up with sheets, maybe some pillows too, and just never come out. And my friends had to watch this too.

Clover saw that this wasn't getting anywhere so he quickly blurted out something you could tell he had been thinking about.

"Would you like to go out sometime..?" Clover said unexpectedly.

I look to my friends as they are just standing there watch thing disaster unfold.

"I'm sorry.. I'm-"

"You must be new."

I look up to see Discord leaning over me looking straight at Clover. It startled me a bit, but I should be used to his random little popping ups.

"H-hello.. Who are y-you.?" Clover gulped. You could tell he was scared.

"I'm her husband..? Sorry but i'll have to cut your little date short. This isn't gonna work out." Discord said, teleporting next to Clover and wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I didn't want to do anything.." Clover said, very panicky.

I had to chime in to let him go easy, before Discord said something to Clover and actually made him go home crying.

"Oh your fine haha! Maybe we can still go as friends though? I'd love to get to know you." I said.

"Really?? That sounds great. I heard Sugar Cube Corner was good." Clover said, more comfortably.

"It's the best." I chucked a bit. "How about we meet there tomorrow at 4?"

"T-that works for me, see you!" Clover then trotted off. I can only imagine what he was feeling.

I just realized, this isn't gonna go well with Discord.

"What was that?" Discord asked.

I turned around to see Discord standing behind me next to my group of friends.

"I cannot believe that just happened." Rainbow said as she started laughing.

"You sure are lucky with guys Fluttershy. I can only imagine." Rarity said while looking in a tiny mirror she was levitating.

Everyone had their own reaction to this stupid situation. I was honestly mad. The only ones who I should worry about though is Discord.

"Can I talk to you alone? Fluttershy.?" Discord said with his hands crossed.

I nod. We walk away from my friends. I know what's gonna happen. Discords gonna pull his overprotective bullshit he always does. I can predict it.

"You're going on a date with him?"

"As friends, yeah."

"You're gonna lead him on. He obviously had a thing for you."

"I wasn't gonna let you scare off anyone who wants to be friends with me like you always do."

"I don't do that."

"I can't talk to a stallion because you get so jealous!"

"Jealous?"

"Yes! Are you so insecure of yourself that you think any guy I talk to i'm gonna leave you for him?? And do you have zero trust in me that i'm loyal?"

I stood there. I had gone too far.

"Discord, I didn't mean that. I'm so sorry-"

"Wow. I- I should go." Discord stood there, shocked over what I had said.

"Please don't go, Discord-"

He flew away.

It's like him, to run away from his problems. What I said was exactly how I felt. Do I have to always hide how I feel? This is not how it should be in a relationship.

I need to talk to him.