Part 16) Hey I kinda look like your ex

"Hello Discord." I hear a voice say from the garden.

It was a mare, with grey skin and purple hair. I've.. never seen her before.

"Um.. hello.?" I took a step back, confused.

"Cant believe you still came to this disaster of a party. Especially with the.. 'accident.'" She slowly started to walk up to me.

What the hell.?

"..Who are you.?" I said angrily.

"Don't recognize me, Dizzy? Let me make it easier for you." The mare said as she stood right in front of me. Then, her whole appearance slowly changed, as she shapeshifted in front me.

I took a step back, shocked, but I was even more shocked to see who it was.

"Chrysalis." I said with a deep tone.

"I knew you couldn't forget me." She said as she smiled and got close to me.

I quickly got uncomfortable and backed up. "Why are you here.?"

"A good villain always makes a return." She said as she chuckled. "We're going to take back our throne! As King and Queen!"

"Chrissy- Chrysalis.! I'm done with that stuff. You know that." I looked the other way, making sure no one saw her.

She laughed. "You were done with this stuff, until you killed that wimp you called a bride! Now you're unstoppable! What a clever plan my dear." Said Chrysalis as she came up against me again.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was Chrysalis this delusional? I.. I didn't kill her. I was getting upset.

"Even if I did go back to evil, your the last person I'd want to take over with." I said as I pushed her away.

She got angry and couldn't believe I rejected her. "That.. that pegasus! What does she have that I don't?" Chrysalis started angrily while screaming.

I didn't say anything. I just looked at her with a serious look in my eyes. Had Chrysalis come back.. to make a return to me.? Did she really think she could replace my wife..?

Chrysalis was breathing deeply. As her breathing slowed down, she started to smile, like she got a twisted idea.

I then see her body shape into someone half her size, a pegasus with yellow fur and pink hai-

I immediately turn around from her and my face turns red, with anger and embarrassment. My breathing deepens and my heart starts to beat quickly. "Stop." I whisper angrily.

"Turn around, Discord." She said in Fluttershys voice.

I shivered over hearing her voice again.. saying my name.

"Too scared to see your wife.!?" She said as she tried to make me turn around.

I start to shake and put my hands near my eyes. "Chrysalis.. stop.. please."

She then flies in front of me and forces my hands off my eyes. I look right at her. It's.. Fluttershy, but her hair isn't brushed and mascara was running down her eyes.  My body freezes and tears start to fall from my eyes. Seeing her again.. In front of me...

"It's almost like.. you never killed her." She whispered with a smile.

At that moment, Twilight and her friends open the back door and see exactly what's going on. I look at her, with a 'please help me' look with tears in my eyes and she yells for the guards.

Chrysalis, who was still Fluttershy, then moves my face to look straight at her.

"Killing her was the best thing that's happened to you."

Her smile then turned into an emotionless face, as the guards approached her. She quickly turned back into her normal form, hissed at the guards, and flew away.

I had fallen on the ground. Everything happened.. so quickly. I was frozen in place, the only part of me moving was my chest, from me breathing quickly.