Part 2) My inner voices are interrogating me

Discord had flew off. There was no way of me knowing where he was. He could be anywhere. I was worried.

I couldn't go back to my group of friends. I didn't want to go back to them and pretend like nothing happened with me and Discord. I just need to think.

"I'll see you girls later, hm?" I said as I walked away.

"Bye Fluttershy!" They all said to me as I walked away.

Do I go back to the castle? I don't know what to do.

The one place I could think of to go to was a very old favorite place of mine. I started to walk over there.

It's been years since i've been here. It's located in a corner of the Everfree forest. Considering It being in Everfree it's very beautiful. It's a small meadow with flowers and animals. I love it here.

I sat down and just felt the wind and grass on me.I hadn't been in the Everfree forest alone in a long time. I always had Discord with me. I didn't hate it though, He made me feel safe.

After a while I decided it's time to go back to the castle and face what i've been dreading.

The thing about Discord is that he's a ticking time bomb. I'm scared that one wrong move and he'll go crazy and take over Equestria. Is that bad? That i'm scared of my own husband? This sounds terrible.

I walk in to the castle. I don't know if I was expecting it all the be a mess but it's perfectly normal. Well, if you call tables on the ceiling normal.

Was Discord okay? Is he mad? I need to check on him.

"Discord? Are you here?"

Discord descended down the stairs, with a fake smile.

"Yes dear. I'm here."

We're his eyes..puffy? Had he been crying? Oh my gosh. I made the Lord of Chaos cry.

"Oh honey i'm so sorry.." I went on the couch and motioned him to sit next to me.

I felt so bad.

"Discord, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that to you."

I put my hoove on his paw.

"I know, I just cant believe I made you feel like that. I- I just cant ever imagine hurting you. And your right. I can be insecure. I just don't want to lose you.." His eyes started to water.

"Discord! I will never leave you. You are the one person I want to be with. Forever."

Discord sniffled with a smile.

I hugged him and we laughed.

Later at night

I lay on our bed, with Discord on the other side.

I couldn't sleep. Discord was dead asleep on the other side but I just kept thinking. About everything that happened. Was Discord okay? Was he cracking? He doesn't cry easily.

I'm not saying what I said wasn't mean. It was. But he has been more emotional recently. Like way more.

I'm thinking too much.

Discord POV:

I couldn't sleep. Things were changing. I still love her more than ever, but things had been different.

Was she scared of me?

Do I scare her?

Is she gonna leave me?-
No. I cant think that. She said she wouldn't. She said.

~But when has a pony ever been loyal to you..?~

Stop.

~You can take over.. You know you miss the power..~

Stop.

I sound- I feel insane. Oh my gosh.

My mind is racing. Had I been cracking?

~What are you going to do..?~

What? We're the voices in my head asking me questions?

~What are you going to do..~

~When she dies..?~