33

Mum should be home by now and I haven't heard anything which I expected but it still kinda hurts, I've lived with her my whole life, obviously but it's still such an odd feeling like she's not part of my life over something so so I don't even know so stupid I don't think I could ever understand why me being in love is such a problem, I'm not hurting anyone why is she so mad.

Alex has been messaging me all night missing me even though we've spent longer apart before, It's very cute tho to see him this way with me A side I never knew or even considered wanting but now it's the only way I want him.

"Hey, mate you going to school today?" Dad pops his head through the attic door which is now my bedroom, I hadn't even thought about school, to be honest.

"I think I'd rather sort my stuff out and all that today" 

"No worries kid" and like that he's gone again. 

Most of my stuff was shoved in a suitcase but Willow messaged saying he's boxed up everything else that was in my room and he's gonna drop it at Al's so he can bring it up soon before Mum gets into it all. 

the doorbell rings and I run downstairs to open it 

"Hi! Why aren't you at school" My face lights up as he smiles, I take the box from his hands and lead him up to my room which at the moment is just a bed and a dresser but now I'll be able to decorate.

Alex wraps his arms around me as soon as i put the box down 

"Hi" I smile 

"hi"