6

I unlock the door and push it open, the house is still empty.

"He's not home yet," I turn the lights on, he just nods.

"I'm gonna go get changed real quick, I'll be back in 20 seconds. Help yourself to the kitchen." I don't know why I had to tell him that last part, that's just common sense, he has done that for years.

"Oki," he smiles and walks off to the kitchen.

I pull off my clothes and throw them in the hamper, I wouldn't normally do that with clothes I only wore once but, we were out in the woods. I change my underwear and put on a pair of black boxer briefs and an oversized shirt that goes halfway down my thigh. Grabbing his beanie, I make my way back downstairs.

"Hey," he is stood in front of the toaster but turns around when he hears my voice. He is smiling but his face drops when he sees me, his eyes follow down to my legs.

"Here," I hold out his beanie and he walks closer to me and takes it, we're about ten centimetres apart but he steps closer, his body pressed against me gently. Alex runs his hands through my hair, pulling it slightly over my forehead and pulls the beanie over my head. He smiles... I'm blushing.

"Where're your pants?" he asks, not in a seductive way but genuinely confused.

"My shirt is long enough, right?"

"I'm not complaining, it's cute" he smiles but I punch him in the arm.

"Don't call me cute" I'm not cute, I'm hot or... handsome but that's too mums facebook friends, hot will do fine.

He moves closer and puts his mouth at my ear.

"You're cute... too cute" he whispers. I try not to melt but I can't control it, I grab at his chest with my hands and pull my self into him so there's nothing between us but clothes, he picks me up and sits me on the bench before standing between my legs with his hands on my hips. I feel so vulnerable right now, I have never been in this position before, I have always been the one hitting on girls, not the one being hit on by guys.

He stares me in the eyes, I get lost in the deep pools of green. It's like I'm sprinting through the trees and never coming back... until he brushes his thumb across my cheek. I look down to hide my blush and smile.

"Hey," he says softly, I look up innocently.

"Don't hide," he whispers lowly and pulls me closer (if that's possible) and brings his thumb up to my chin lifting it up to face him completely.

This is so perfect.

"I...I um... Can I kiss you?" he asks nervously which makes me smile and feel all warm inside. He is so gorgeous, I nod gently. He slowly comes towards me and closes his eyes which I do shortly after.

Our lips press against each other slowly and he gently pulls away, it was so sweet and innocent, nothing like any kiss I have ever had before. I keep my eyes closed to savour the feeling for a few seconds before opening them again, although it was only short it was perfect.

My first kiss with a boy. Wow.

Alex is smiling so widely, it makes me unbelievably happy to know that I did that.

I smile too, he presses his forehead against mine. I can't handle the fire that's been lit in my stomach; everything he does makes me feel so warm.

"You're so gorgeous," he whispers, I can feel the burning move to my cheeks and my smile spreads as far as it can.

Then the door flies open and my brother starts yelling.

"I'm home!" I groan slightly and hop off the bench.

"Hey... where are you going?" he says gently, brushing his hand across my arm.

"My brother..." I smile and walk off to find him.

"Hey, how was it?" he is sat taking off his shoes.

"It was good,"

"Kiss anyoneeee?" I start teasing him and he runs off to his room, yelling that he's going to bed.

"Goodnight love you!" I respond and make my way to the kitchen, but Alex is gone... I assume he's in my room, I swear he never goes home, but I'm not complaining.

I run upstairs after quickly locking up and go into my bedroom. Alex jumps up from my bed, runs over to me and pulls me under the covers so quickly that I don't know what's going on.

"Ahh oh my gosh, bro what are you doing? ...Wait, oh my gosh, I just called you bro," I crack out into laughter.

"Ew," he looks upset, a little.

"I'm sure it won't take long to get used to," I kiss him on the nose and he smiles.

"Now, why was I attacked upon entering?" I ask laughing slightly, he snuggles in as close as he can.

"I missed you," he looks up with puppy dog eyes, bloody hell he's so cute.

"I know, it was only like 5 minutes but, I did."

"Nawww baby," Oh my gosh! What did I do? Thank gosh he isn't weirded out by it, he smiles and presses his lips to mine. We keep going for a few seconds before we pull away, I get up to turn the light off.

"Nooo, where you goinnn" I just laugh, flick the switch and slide back into bed. Imagine spending the rest of my life like this. I pull him into my chest, this is still so weird to me. A week ago we would have been calling each other mate and punching each other in the arm, and now I'm calling him baby and hugging him.

"When does your mum get back?" I shuffle back a bit so I can see his face, brush his hair back and put his beanie on his head and smile.

"Tomorrow I think... but then she's leaving again for a business trip," I sigh, being home alone is fun, but I also miss having my mum around all the time. But, ever since dad left she has had to work a lot more, I also think being home alone this time will be different from others.

"I'll be here for as much of the time my mum lets me," I laugh at what he's said, but know that his mum loves me and thinks I'm a good influence so she lets him stay over on school nights.

"Okay," I smile and cuddle into him for the rest of the night 'cause we have school tomorrow. I don't know what things are gonna be like in front of people, I don't really mind if he wants to be low-key or subtle but, I also feel like that's what we are now anyway, subtle. Just me and him, we don't need to get anyone else involved anyway.

~edited 07/04/2020~