22

WILLOW'S POV

I just got home from Harri's,
I can't believe I asked him out
I can't believe I have a boyfriend.

I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I look in the mirror and can finally say I'm happy with where I'm at. I haven't been in a fight for about a week now and I haven't had an outburst either I really feel like I'm improving.

I put on a hoodie and a pair of joggers before going downstairs to hangout with River and Alex.

"Yo, what are you playing?" I slide into the chair so they can have the couch to themselves

"FIFA, were ordering dinner tonight by the way" their eyes are glued to the screen I just laugh and take out my phone and scroll through Instagram until they finish the game.

---------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the night is boring they just hang out and eat dinner
---------------------------------------------------------

"Oi Will time to get up" one of the boys yells down the hall I groan in response as I get up, Monday mornings are the worst but I don't let myself stay in bed too long or I won't ever get out.

I stand Infront of the mirror and brush my teeth and hair, I stare at the deep brown mop on top of my head and sigh knowing I will never get it to look how I want it, my hair is cut short on the sides and long on top it's not curly so at least I don't have that struggle but it's thin and straight like straw.

"Okay" I groan once more before taking off my shirt so it doesn't make my hair worse later, I comb it with my fingers so that it's a neat messy like I actually did my hair but didn't attack it with gel like some of the other boys like I swear I could hold a lighter to it and they would go up in flames there's so much shit in their hair. Once my hairs done I start getting dressed in my uniform i tuck my shirt in and put on my belt, pull my sweater and shoes on before throwing the books I need in my bag I sling it over my shoulder and throw on some Cologne before leaving my room for breakfast.

"Morning" I throw a piece of toast in the toaster and start looking for food to take with me.
"Morning" we don't really talk much in the mornings so neither of us put in an attempt at conversation but get ready for school. I throw an apple and a ham and cheese sandwich in my bag before the toast pops and I put some butter on it.

Were leaving in 2 minutes dickhead" River calls from upstairs, we always pick on each other that's just how it is

"Yeah I know, I'm waiting on you losers" I hear them laugh from upstairs.

We're walking out the door, River locked up and now we're heading for school.

"Harri's a pretty curious person hey?"

"What?" What does he mean, what does he know, did he hear us does he know what we did oh gosh can he see my hickey is it still there surely it's faded enough so he can't tell.

"Nothing just the other night he was asking lots of questions" oh

"Yeah I guess, .... I still can't believe you two are dating"

"Ahaha me too" Alex laughs as he pulls River into his side and wraps his arm over his shoulders

"I also can't believe we're both dating boys River"

"Yeah.." River sighs and looks away from me, his smile drops and his hands grasp onto the straps of his jacket. I step towards him

"What's wrong ?" I can't think of what could have happened, why is he upset.

"Don't worry about it bud, it'll be fine just keep happy" he pats me on the shoulder

"No tell me!?" He's my brother and something's wrong and I need to know