27. Broken

Jeez, so many broken hearts from the last chapter. Well on my defense it was Valentines day and it was the perfect day to break some hearts. Up 🔝 there is my way of saying I'm so sorry (not). Bless yourselves with Lucas.

Not enough?

Well lemme hurt you with a reality that now belongs to the past:

Great, now let's get going with this drama!!

But before that let's just remind you of what happened in the last chapter:

Ha. Sorry. They look beautiful though. 🥲🥲🥲
--

Anastacius ducks down, narrowly avoiding the porcelain jar that just got thrown at him.

BY ME.

"A-NAH-STAY-SEE-US-DEE-AL-JUR-OH-BEE-LEE-AH!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked out loud and proceeded to literally taking down all the painted portraits in the room and threw them towards him although they didn't get anywhere near him because they were so fucking big. I want to smash them against his head. "WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?!"

I don't think I ever felt like this in my life.

I'm not just angry. I feel like I'm being boiled from the inside and I'm ready to jump on him and rip his skin off!!! There's just this feeling in my chest, so fucking heavy, that makes me want to rip all my hair off!! AND I ALSO WANT TO RIP HIS OFF!!!!

I ONLY REMEMBER DRINKING THE EFFING CUP OF WINE!!!

From last night, I ONLY SAW REMEMBER VIVID SOUNDS, MY OWN VOICE AND THIS DAMN FUCKER'S!!! I KINDA DO REMEMBER THE EVENTS OF LAST NIGHT WHICH WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE DISCUSSING!!! I REMEMBER THIS CREEP TOUCHING ME!!! IT'S VIVID BUT I DEFINITELY RECALL SOME OF IT!!

I HATED HOW I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! no I HATED HOW I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I HATED EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!

IT'S DISGUSTING!!!

It's so damn disgusting!!!

So damn disgusting!!

My body-He touched me-I UGH I JUST CAN'T-