02. BOYFRIEND

Jenny walked through a door where a lot of students were wandering around. She stopped a student who's passing by and asked where to find the Office room. As per her guidance she walked through the corridor and found the reception.

JENNIFER: Excuse me! I'm here to meet this person. Can you

please call him for a sec? [Showing the picture]

RECEPTIONIST: [with a doubtful look on her face] May I know your relation?

JENNIFER: He doesn't actually know me. But I have some serious things to talk about with him. So, please can I meet him?

RECEPTIONIST: Just a second please.

And the receptionist headedtowards the Head master's room. And through the window it's visible that some seriousdiscussion is happening between them. In a few minutes, the receptionist came to Jenny and escorted her to the principal. As soon as

Jenny entered his office, he started questioning her.

MR. TUFFIN: I thought the cops were done with McKay's case.

JENNIFER: [with a confused look, moving her hand forward for a hand shake,] Hi Mr. Tuffin. I'm Jennifer Allen. So, McKay is his name.

MR. TUFFIN: [accepting her shake hand,] please sit down.

Jennifer took her seat.

MR. TUFFIN: Bryan McKay is his name. So, you don't know him?

JENNIFER: No. I'm Grace Flores's elder sister. I found this picture in her room a few days ago. So, I just wanted to know a few things. Thought he might be helpful.

MR. TUFFIN: Oh, I'm sorry for your loss Ms. Allen. Grace was such a clever child. And about Bryan, it's already been almost 2 months since he died in an accident.

JENNIFER: What?

MR. TUFFIN: Yeah. It was really bad that we lost 3 champions in a very few days. And if you are looking for anything more, I suggest you should go to cops than walking straight into school premises Ms. Allen.

Jennifer remained speechless for a while and then she stood,

JENNIFER: Thank you Mr. Tuffin. I'll take a leave now.

MR. TUFFIN: Most welcome.

And Jennifer walked out of the door. Thinking deeply to find another way, she crashed into another person.

STACY: Ow!!! Watch it.

Once after they looked at each other,

STACY: You? Why are you here?

JENNIFER: Didn't come to see you. Ofcourse.

STACY: Whatever.

When they're about go in opposite directions, Stacy turned back,

STACY: By the way, how are you doing?

JENNIFER: Asking me?

STACY: Hope you'll get over it and be well. Good bye.

And she turned back to go on her way. After thinking for a few seconds, Jenny went after her.

" Hey Stacy! Let's talk", she said.

At School cafeteria,

STACY: [ looking at the picture] This is the picture we took a few days back on our school trip.

JENNIFER: [ taking the book out of her bag] And I found it in this book.

STACY: what? Speak to the dead? Oh my. I think this is the same book.

JENNIFER: What do you mean?

JACOB: Hey buddy. What's goin on?

JENNIFER: Hi Jacob, Edward.

EDWARD: Hi.

JACOB: [Ignoring Jenny] Why is she here?

JENNIFER: Because I think Grace was murdered.

STACY: Wait. what?

JENNIFER: Yes

JACOB: And why do you think that?

EDWARD: But Mrs.Flores clearly told that it was a suicide. Right?

JENNIFER: Suicide? No. Grace would never do that. She spoke to me on that day. And she even told me that after so many days she's feeling fine. I don't know what does that mean. But.....

STACY: What if she meant, she's finally feeling relieved as she was gonna end herself.

JENNIFER: Definitely not.

JACOB: So, you are doubting us?

JENNIFER: What? No?

JACOB: Then what's with this photo?

JENNIFER: Guys. I know what kind of friends you are to Grace. I would never doubt you people. That fight we had, was different. Okay? I just wanted to know about the person who's marked, as I don't know him at all.

EDWARD: Well Bryan was her boyfriend. And also, he's dead. So he doesn't have anything to do with this.

JENNIFER: Yeah I heard it... wait. What? Boyfriend?

STACY: Yeah he was. And....

EDWARD: Okay wait Stacy. I guess this is not the right place to talk about it. Why don't we go somewhere quieter? But first tell us why we have to trust you?

JENNIFER: [with a confused face] What kind of stupid question is this. I'm her sister.

OK MAY BE IT'S BETTER TO UPLOAD ALL THE PARTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SO I'LL KEEP ON POSTING. JUST COMMENT BELOW YOUR OPINIONS