TDTSIA (3)

"Soo" I said awkwardly after the kiss. "Yeah" Sawyer said back. "So what do this mean? Like are we friends or.." I said I was super confused by that point. "Well Casey would you like to be my girlfriend I know we only meant like a day ago but when I saw you I really liked you so will you" he said, he was blushing so hard by this point. "Sawyer, I'd love to be your girlfriend" I told him, then we hugged. We left Sephora and ended up going to game stop, Aero, Pink, Vans, and Claire's. It was about 3:00 after that and we all decided to meet at the food court. "So what's up with you and Lucius?" I asked Bella while we were in line at McDonalds. "I honestly don't know where we stand, he cuddled me last night he held my hand while we were walking through the mall but supposably he likes Vanessa" Bella told Sophie, Pepper, and I. "Bells its okay I bet he actually likes you instead of-". Sophie was cut off. "Looks who's on her way here" Pepper said causing our heads to turn. "Hey rats" Vanessa (the biggest bully in all of Silverado high). "Who you calling rats, last time I check in school you took a cupcake out of the trash and ate it" I said getting really defensive over my friends. "Hey what's going on" the guys said. "This short weakling tried to hurt me, Lucius are these the type of people you like to be around" Vanessa said getting closer to Lucius. "I mean seriously its bad enough that you get caught with ugly Bella I mean there is someone else that likes you" Vanessa stated as she put her arm around Lucius. Bella was crying so Sophie and Pepper took her to the bathroom. "Okay look I don't know who you think you are but you better-" I got cut off as Vanessa pushed me to the ground. I got up and pushed her we were about to fight when Sawyer picked me up and "she isn't worth it". "Vanessa just leave us alone we don't want anything to do with you and if you think I like you then that's funny cause I honestly despise you" Lucius said Turing away from her to go find Bella. "You heard him leave" Troy said. "Ya" Newt said. She huffed at us and marched away. By now Bella was out of the restroom and talking to Lucius. Pepper, Sophie, and I were spying on them (of course) and then we saw Lucius kiss her!! Of course we all screamed. After a long at the mall we headed back to troys. We watched three movies. Played some video games and stuff. "Let's play truth or dare" Lucius said. "Okay" we all responded.