TDTSIA (12)

Later that afternoon Bella, Sophie, Pepper, and I headed to the girls locker room. "Casey wait" Sawyer said. "What Sawyer we gotta go" I said nervous yet annoyed, I've been annoyed the whole day so he understood. "I can't let you guys do this. You are guys are Troy and I best friend. We can't let you guys go through this. I mean what if things happen." Sawyer said freaking out, I mean he was sweating so. "Sawyer calm down. It's not like were gonna die or something traject is going to happen to us" I told him as I tried to calm him down. "Okay, I love you" he kissed me I kissed him back and told him I love him too. Pepper, Bella, Sophie, and I held hands as we walked in, we were really scared so yeah. Once we were inside we heard a loud door shut, we all jumped and held on to each other. "Okay guys whatever happens just calm down and breath" Bella said as we were still holding hands. "Well, well, well, I thought the janitors already took out the trash" I heard that voice before, Vanessa. "What do you want from us" I told her. "This task is really simple and easy. First I want Bella to tell the people who do the voting for the dance to not put her in for voting. Second I want Pepper to make me a beautiful dress to impress a certain someone. Third I want Sophie to be on my side and tell people to vote for me. And lastly I want Casey to break up with Sawyer and not come to school and to the dance for the rest of the YEAR" she said. We all stopped and laughed. "Why are you rats laughing?" Vanessa said. "That's all you want" Bella asked still a little giggly. "Obviously" she stated. "We'll do all of them except the last. Casey shouldn't have to basically drop out of school and break up with Sawyer for your sake" Pepper said getting defensive. "Then I guess I'm gonna have to make her drop out" she said. "HA how do you plan on doing that? Other than what's happening in this very moment my life is perfect and I would change it and i don't know if you know but I know who this is. This, what your doing right now is considered bully and threat I can get you expelled so what do you wanna do VANESSA?" I told her with my arms crossed. Then she got closer to me, pushed me down, then left crying her eyes out. We chases after her. Then she stopped and said something. "Do you know how it feels to wake up in the morning and know that no one likes you and see the only guy you ever like with the person your most jealous with" Vanessa said with tears streaming down her face. We were speechless, "yeah that's what I thought" then she left. We then left I couldn't believe what I just heard.
(Sorry this specific chapter is all over the place and really unorganized, I'm still trying to fix some details also another apology for not updating like I usually do I have just had writers block lately, but other than that ideas are starting to come to my head so expect at least 3-4 chapters tomorrow okay bye ♥)