TDTSIA (16)

Later that night we were all in separate rooms. Weird, I know I honestly don't know why we all got different rooms. It was about 11:35 at night and everyone else was asleep except Sawyer and I. "So what you wanna do" I asked I was getting really bored. Me and Sawyer ended up making out. But it got really heated. He took off his shirt as well as mine. Then he unhooked my bra (I think y'all know what happened after that ) I eventually fell asleep in Sawyers arms but we were naked. Thanks god we locked the door last night so it wouldn't be awkward if someone just walked in. When I woke up Sawyer wasn't next to me then I realized he was in the bathroom. He came out of the rest room dressed "morning gorgeous" he said. "Good morning to you too" I said as we kissed. I finally got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and as I was taking a shower I got all these thoughts in my head what if Sawyer didn't use protection what if I'm pregnant. I realized I wasn't when I came out of the shower and looked in the trash. I got dressed and did my make up for the day. Sawyer came in, he knew I was dressed so he didn't even ask. He wrapped his arms around me. "Watcha doing" he asked. "My make up" I said as I quickly turn around. On accident I got mascara on his shirt. "OMG I'm so sorry" I said as I tried to clean it, which just made it worst. "Babe its okay, besides I didn't even like this shirt anyway" he smiled at me. When I was done getting ready we all decided that were gonna just have a girls and guys day. Bella, Sophie, Pepper, and I made a plan that consisted of getting our nails done, going shopping, giving each other makeovers, and watching chick flicks. The guys decided to see a movie, go to the skate park, and play a little football. Later that night us girls had girl talk we just told secrets to each other. "Okay who wants to go first" I asked. "I'll go" Bella said she sounded upset. "Okay well the past couple days have been good between me and Lucius but yesterday he said that he might have to move soon, I don't know what to do girls he's the only guy I have ever liked I don't want him to leave" Bella said as she started crying. We all had a group hug. "Well if he does move just make those last days with him the best day you and Lucius have ever had" Pepper said Sophie and I nodded. Next to go was Sophie. "Well I'm gonna be 100% honest right here so yesterday when me and troy were sleeping together I accidentally knocked something over and when I went to pick it up it was a box of condoms and there was only one left, that just makes me this that he has been with all these other girls and I don't know if I can trust him" Sophie said as she sighed. "Awe Sophs you gotta be honest with him just ask him some questions and see if he tells the truth, but I can honestly tell your the only girl on his mind the way he looks at you how his eyes always light up when he sees you he loves you Sophs" I told her as I hugged her. She smiled and blushed like crazy after that. "Okay my turn" Peps said. "Okay so you know how Newt and I are back together, wells he's been really clingy lately I don't know if I should hate that fact that he's always in my business or love it cause he cares." She said. "Well I think he's being clingy cause he doesn't want to loose you again honestly" Bella said Sophie and I nodded. Next it was me. "Okay so you know how last night me and Sawyer were with each other well we kinda did it but its okay cause I know I'm not prego cause he used protection." I said then everyone started yelling. "OMG CASE" "EEEEP OMG" "YAS #CAWYER I SHIP IT" Bella, Sophie, and Pepper began to scream. I just screamed with them cause I don't know I guess I was excited. Later that night we just sang songs, watched girly movies, did each others make up, and talked about boys...AGAIN.
(Hey guys I'm thinking about adding a new girl into the story have any name suggestions cause I don't really know whats a good name for her, or maybe it can be a him. Just comment a girl and boy name and I'll pick to see which one is my fave thanks loves ♥)