TDTSIA (4)

"Okay Troy truth or dare?" Sawyer asked taking a bite of his nachos. "Uh I feel adventurous so dare" Troy said acting all confident (typical troy). "I dare you and Sophie to make out" Sawyer said, he knew Troy liked her so he picked on him for it. "Um okay" Troy said as he leaned into Sophie. Sophie really liked him ever since first grade. But of course he used her but he apologized and she forgave him. It was 2 minutes later and they stopped. Everyone was like oooo. "Okay Sawyer truth or dare" troy said with his arm around Sophie. "Uh dare" Sawyer said as he felt a little nervous. "I dare you and Casey to have 7 minutes in heaven." Troy said with a smirk on his face. "Uhh...I choose truth" Sawyer said really fast. "Nope dude you gotta" troy said. "Okay" Sawyer said. He was nervous and I know cause his palms were sweaty. When sawyer closed the door we heard a lock. We got a little scared. Me and sawyer talked for 5 minutes and made out for the 2. "Okay 7 minutes is up" I said trying to open the door. Then we saw that the handle on the other side broke. "TROY WHAT DID YOU DO!!??" I asked super nervous. "The door nob broke Bella and Lucius are getting stuff to fix it they said give them 10-15 minutes" troy said nervously. "Ugh troy" me and sawyer both said as we smiled at each other. Then silence. Sawyer was looking at me I was looking at him then we kissed. Then that kiss led to making out. Until we heard the door slam open. "OMG SAWYER AND CASEY ARE A COUPLE" we heard Sophie and Pepper scream. We shot a look at each other really embarrassed. "Yeah we are" sawyer said as he took my hand. "Yeah" I said smiling back at him. "You guys are adorable" Bella said. "Thanks" we said in unison. It was getting late so we went to sleep just like the other night. We all had to be up early tomorrow since it was a school day. Can we just stay in this moment I thought.
AN: sorry this chapter is so short :/