TDTSIA (26)

So it was about a half an hour before the party and everyone was here. Bella and Lucius's family members and close friends were so excited to see them. Then a little girl, Bella's cousin, came in screaming that they are here. Everyone hid from them and the lights were off. When they walked in everyone screamed congratulations. Bella was getting teary eyed so we went up to her and hug her. "What is all this for" Lucius asked surprised. "For your baby dumb dumb" his little niece said patting Bella's belly. We all laughed. All of their family members went to congratulate them. "Awe Bella's pregnant with Lucius baby" I said looking at them. "I can do that for you" Sawyer smirked. "SAWYER" I laughed. "Haha but I can though I mean if you want" he said with a kind of serious look on his face. "Well do you want a baby" I asked mentally panicking wondering if he actually wants a baby. "Well honestly, yes but if you don't wanna baby we don't have to" he said looking down at the floor. "Awe babe I do want a baby" I said not even realizing what I have just said. Then Pepper intruded our conversation. "Hey Sawyer troy needs your help" she said, sawyer nodded and left. Then Bella came up to us with Sophie "thank you guys so much this is amazing". "Anything for our Bells" Sophie said. "Yeah you deserve it bae" I said. Then we all grouped hugged. At about 9:50 the party was over and we all cleaned up and headed back to Troys. We got home at 11:30. We all watched movies and went on our phones. Then we went to sleep. "I love you, I can't believe in 4 month I get to call you my wife." Sawyer said looking into my eyes. "Same" I laughed. We started kissing and of course it got heated up. We ended up doing the, ya know. But I noticed this time Sawyer didn't have protection. Uh oh I thought. Yes I want a baby but I don't know if I can handle it.
(Short chapter, -_-. NEW STORY UPDATE DOE. Anyway I need some ideas for baby name and also if you comment one comment your name as well I might put it in the new BATBD story I'm writing. Also put who you want to be paired with cause I already did one for Sawyer, but if you want him again its good. Also this is the second to LAST chapter of this fan fic!! ♥)