TDTSIA (8)

*homecoming night*
Us girls were all singing and dance to one direction. The guys were just kind of looking at us like what. After that a slow song came on (wanted by Hunter Hayes) I was dancing with Sawyer and it was amazing, he was staring in my eyes and I saw staring at his. When it came to the end we kissed. Everyone around us was like awe. We just laughed. A couple songs later I noticed Sawyer started acting funny, then I realized that there's a new girl. Her name was Cindy, she used to go to school with me, Sawyer, and ya know the rest of us. She used to have braces and wore head gear. Did I mention she had the BIGGEST crush of Sawyer? She changed a LOT. She's so beautiful now. Her long hair, her legit perfect face, she didn't have braces anymore so her teeth were super straight. She looked like a princess, and when I saw Sawyer look at her it was like my heart dropped. She walked towards Sawyer. "Hey remember me Sawyer" Cindy said in a really flirty voice. "Cindy? Is that really you" Sawyer said basically in amazement. "Oh so you do remember me how about me and you go dance" she told him as she grabbed his arm. Obviously in his amazement he totally forgot about me. "I would love to" Sawyer said. After that I just couldn't take it. I ran to the bathroom crying (let's just take a moment to thank god at the fact that waterproof mascara is invented) Bella, Sophie, and Pepper where chasing me yelling "Casey come back". Once I got to the bathroom I went into a stall and just cried. I heard a knock on the stall "leave me alone" I said. "No" a familiar voice said, Sawyer. "What do you want?" I asked in a annoyed voice. "I wanna know why you ran out" he said really confused. "Are you serious right now? How can you not know what you did? You basically ditched me, then you just dance with another girl. Honestly I don't even know why I gave you a second chance" I said so hurt. "You know what then maybe we should just break up and forget about each other cause honestly Cindy's way prettier than you and nicer" he said with anger on his face, then regret. "Casey, look-" he tried to explain. "Just leave me alone" I said and ran out of the school. Then all of a sudden BAM.