TDTSIA (20)

Yeah that not talking to them stuff ended up not working. We just love our boyfriends okay. So this week we were starting battle of the genders. We were proving that girls are stronger than boys and vise versa. "Ready to lose May" Lucius said. "Shouldn't you be asking yourself that Michaelson" I told Lucius. Everyone ooed. FIRST ONE, who can punch the hardest. I went for this one cause they didn't know when I was well a littler Casey I did boxing. Lucius punched first and got a 5 I laughed. "Aye Michaelson, I'll give you another try, my grandma punches harder than that" I said. He punched again and for 5.5. Then my turn. I punched and got 9.5, when I was done I flipped me hair and went with my girls. Next was football, we already knew Bella got this. Troy threw the ball it was pretty far. But not as far as Bella, so far two points. Next outfit design. Pepper went for this one, it was between her and Newt (awe). We had other students vote on the best design and they voted Newts better, Pepper was so mad she left. Newt went after her of course. "Guys I don't feels good" Sophie said as she collapsed to the ground. "OMG SOPHS WHATS WRONG" I asked. "I don't know I have a head ache I feel dizzy and I think I'm gonna-" she ran to the nurses office. She texted me a couples minutes later saying, you got this last one Casey make me proud. Next thing I new Sawyer and I were facing each other in who can sing better, singing what the heck I thought. **Did you know supposably Jackie can actually sing I honestly didn't know that** "Hold up what does singing have to do with this" I asked confused. "You afraid your gonna lose shorty" he said. "Oh you really wanna go there right now" I said being all sassy. "No I love you" he said with a please don't hurt me look. "That's what I thought." I replied. Sawyer sang beat of the music by Brett Eldredge, let me just say his voice was amazing my heart melted. I actually got so nervous. The girls knew I can sing cause they heard me before doing covers and stuff but I never sang in front of other people. I got so scared I threw up, on Sawyers shoes. I ran to the bathroom and started crying dammit I thought, panic attack. Bella came in "Casey are you here" she asked. "Bella I don't know what's going on I can't breath I just don't know what if Sawyer dumps me for this what if I lose the only guy I ever liked Bella I'm scared" I said huffing at the end. Bella tried to calm me down it helped a little bit. Then she walked me out. "Um you still gotta sing" troy said. I charged at him but Sawyer stopped me "you got this Sweet pea" after hearing him say that I got so much confidence in me. Then I began to sing, I sang All-American Girl by Carrie underwood. When I was done it was silent. "Oh was it really that bad" I asked looking away from everyone. "No it was it was" troy couldn't finish his sentence so Sawyer did it for him "amazing". "Awe thanks guys soo I guess that means the girls win" I said with a hopeful look on my face. "Yeah" troy said annoyed. The guys ended up giving us piggy back rides to each of our classes for a week and buying us sundaes. It feels good to win. (20th chapter and I just started a couple days ago, I don't have a life guys honestly. I give this story about 30-40 chapters honestly. Oh and I switched the age of them. This is actually their serior year, I left like if I kept it to were they are now it would be a LOT of chapters so yeah. ♥)