TDTSIA (15)

"I can't believe Nikki would do this" "I know, like I knew she was mad about everything but I wouldn't think she would take it this far." "I just hope she's okay, we can't afford to loose her" "Sweet pea if you can hear me please wake up I love you so much" "Casey I'm so sorry for everything I said earlier I honestly didn't mean it I was just so mad". I heard all these voices say, they were all crying. I wanted to wake up really but I couldn't. "Guys she's been out of 3 days, the doctor says if she doesn't wake up the 5th day they are gonna, ya know" "NO THEY CAN'T, NOT MY SWEET PEA." I heard people say, by this time they were shouting. Suddenly I began to move my hands. I was waking up I thought. Then I opened my eyes. I saw my best friends Bella, Sophie, Pepper, Troy, Lucius, Newt (which was surprising on my point but I'm glad he is here), and Sawyer. When I woke up I looked directly at Sawyer. "SHE'S OKAY" Troy screamed. "Omg thank god" Bella said. "Casey I'm so glad your okay" Newt said. "Hey best friend how do you feel" Sophie said hugging me. "Yeah do you remember anything" Pepper asked giving me a bear hug. "I remember everything, how long have I been out" I asked. "Three days, they said if you weren't awake by the fifth day they were gonna cut your life support" Sawyer said crying his eyes out. "Awe come here" I told him. I hugged him really tight, then kissed him. "Okay so whenever you are ready to leave Ms May, you may just write your name on the sign out sheet over there sweetie okay" the nurse said. "Okay thank you" I replied. When I got out of the hospital bed I took a shower brushed me teeth and got dressed. Thank god my girls know me they brought my high wasted shorts, my lilo and stitch cropped sweater, and my vans. "Hey guys where is my makeup bag" I asked as I brushed my hair. "We don't know SAWYER was suppose to bring it cause it was at his house" everyone looked at Sawyer. "I'm sorry babe I guess I forgot" he said. I gave him a look that said really, he just shrugged. "Sophie can I borrow your make up" I asked. "Sure bae" she threw the bag to me and I did my make up. Just a little bit of concealer and mascara was all I wanted for today. After that we all went to the Staracade. "Hey can I ask you guys something" I said. "Sure" they all replied. "Was Nikki the one who shot me" I asked. It was dead silent until Lucius replied "yes it was her but you don't need to worry about her anymore the police took her in". We all shot a look at Newt cause you all know why. But when we all looked at him he was starting directly at Pepper. Newt asked Pepper to talk in private for a second. Next thing we knew Bella, Sophie, and I got a text from Peps saying OMG NEWT ASKED ME BACK OUT, HE SAID HE LOVES ME OMG GUYESSSS. Of course me being the hopeless romantic I am I shouted AWE THATS SO CUTE. "What's so cute? Me?" Sawyer said as we all laughed. "No" I said he gave me a look "haha I am just kidding" I said. After we all were done eating we went to the mall and we split up into groups just like last time. When everyone else left it was just me and Sawyer. "That's were we had our first kiss" Sawyer said as he pointed to Sephora. "Hehe yeah it was great" I said and he winked. Then we just burst out laughing. People where staring but we didn't care. "I'm gonna be honest I'm surprised you ever wanted to go out with me" Sawyer said as we were walking around in the mall. "Why's that" I asked. "You know because your so beautiful then you see me ya know" I thought for a while. "No, no I don't know Sawyer if anything your the best boyfriend a girl can ever have I love you" after that we kissed. When everyone was done with their shopping we went to troys, just like day one. (How you guys like this chapter? Sorry I'm just uploading now, I was at my church confirmation and it too most of my time for today but I hope you like this chapter I think its my favorite one because of that little throw back in the end ♥)