TDTSIA (10)

*a month later*
"Hey there sweet pea" Sawyer said wrapping his arms around me. "Hey you" I said as we kissed. "You guys are so cute literally goals" a girl said as she passed by us. "Awe thanks" I said. "So I was thinking since today's Friday you wanna go to the movies then sleepover" Sawyer said. "I'd love to bae" I said as Sawyer laughed. "I'll pick you up at 6:00 beautiful love you" he said as he kissed my cheek. "I love you too cowboy" I replied. Sophie, Bella, and Pepper came by. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Casey, we have a problem and we need your help" they said, I noticed Pepper was about to cry. "Awe Pepper what's wrong" I said hugging her. Bella pulled me aside as Sophie comforted her. "For the past week Newt has been acting funny around Sophie and you know that new girl Nikki" I nodded. "Well Pepper saw Newt and Nikki kissing in the janitors closest. Not only that Newt said he was using her to get to Nikki since she's on the cheer leading squad. Nikki told Pepper if she even tries to talk to Newt she will beat her up. Now Peppers been having panic attacks, and crying." When Bella told me this I was furious. I didn't even bother to listen to what else Bella had to say, Newt I have to find him I thought. I saw him with Sawyer. "Hey Sawyer can I talk to Newt really quick" I asked. "Of course" he told me. Once I noticed Sawyer was gone I grabbed Newt by the collar. "Okay I'm gonna say this once so listen carefully. You hurt my best friend again, your gonna be the next one to get hurt understood?" I said strictly. "Hey leave him alone" I heard someone say, Nikki. By now everyone was watching. "And what if I don't" I said. "Then maybe I have to do this" next thing I new she tried to run after me with a knife. We ended up fighting. I didn't get suspended since Nikki was kind of chasing me with a knife. "Ace Mcfumbles here with another social report. So as all of you Silverado high students know Sawyer Huggins, wide receiver of the Bulldogs and head cheerleader Casey May have been a thing for a while now but is there time up?" Ace said on the TV, Sawyer and I looked at each other. "From a friend, as they say of both Sawyer and Casey supposably Sawyer and Pepper have a thing. If this is true I wouldn't want to be Mr Sawyer Huggins right now, oh and also Casey I'm available" then the TV shut off. I gave Sawyer a "what does this mean" stare he mouthed "I don't know". Pepper came running up to me "Casey I want you to know me and Sawyer have nothing going on Ace is lying" Pepper said freaking out. "Peps calm down, we know Ace. He's been the king of lies ever since preschool he's probably just lying" I said. I noticed Sawyer got really angry like REALLY angry. "Sawyer are you okay" I asked. But he just marched to Aces office but I stopped him. "Look Sawyer calm down, everyone knows the Ace lies and he's had a crush on me since 3rd grade so obviously he's gonna be a jerk about me dating someone. Just forget about him." I told him trying to calm him down. "But he-" Sawyer tried to finished but I cut him off. "Please, for me" I said as I gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Okay I'll leave him alone for you sweet pea" he said as we hugged. He walked away and I walked in the other direction to go to class. Then I heard "its bye bye time for you Huggins and May." I turned around and everyone was gone. Okay this is starting to get creepy I thought.