TDTSIA (22)

Today was graduation day. I was sad yet happy, honestly I didn't want to leave Silverado. We had a full day of school but we weren't doing anything we were just rehearsing for grad. They started calling names, I noticed Bella was super quite and wasn't talking to us, poor girl she's so sad. Everyone was sad obviously. The guys kept looking down and sighing, Sophie and Bella were so quite (which is super rare with them), Pepper cried like 3 times at least, and me well I didn't really do anything yes I was sad but then again I wanted to get the hell out of here. The last 20 minutes of the school day was ours. The squad huddled up on the football field. This is really were it all started. Bella and the guys doing football. Sophie, Pepper, and I doing cheer. This is our second home. But that point I started to cry, they all hugged me. Then the bell rang, "so this is it" Troy said. "Were graduating high school" Sophie said. "Yup I'm glad I got to spend my last year at Silverado with you guys" Newt said. We all awed and hugged each other. *Graduation night* "Will the class of 2015 please rise" the principle said. "Please move your tassels from right to left" we all did. "Congratulations 2015 graduation class of Silverado" the principle said as we all threw our hats in the air. Each of us kissed our boyfriends. "I love you Casey May" Sawyer said hugging me. "I love you to Sawyer Huggins". When we got dismissed we took pictures, talked, you know the usual things you do at graduation. After that we all went to Staracade. We were laughing and talking about old memories from thus year. Sophie texted us girls saying, Omg last night troy proposed me he wanted to keep it between me and him but he said I can tell you guys. Bella replied saying, nice I'm still waiting for Lucius but he probs isn't. I texted her, don't say that he really loves you. Then Lucius wanted to make a announcement. "Okay everyone so as you all know miss Bella Dawson the #1 QB of the Silverado Bulldogs and Me Lucius Michaelson have been going out, but there's something I wanted to ask you Bella." He said as he took her hand and putting her in a chair. Then marry me by Jason Derulo came in and Lucius, Troy, and Sawyer started dancing. At the end Lucius asked "Bella Dawson will you do me the honor of calling you my wife". Bella was speechless she just nodded. This had been a great year I thought.
(So short I know. Sorry but this chapter was just kind of a off the bat type of thing. Ugh writes block is a pain. Any ideas? comment if you have some. Also supposably there is a rumor that the cast of BATBD and other nick shows are doing meet ups. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE. But if it is then I'm there!!! ♥)