TDTSIA (23)

I woke up at about 9:30, I would have slept later but I got 6 missed calls from Bella and she didn't stop calling. I finally decided to check my phone and she texted saying, Sophie and Pepper are on their way to my house I need you here quick its and emergency. I got ready super quick and headed out. I wore just a simple gray shirt with a floral pocket on it, jean shorts, then my converse. When I got to Bella's she was crying. "What's going on" I asked really concerned for my best friend. "You and me need to buy a pregnancy test for Bella while Sophie helps calm her down" Pepper said freaking out. "Okay let's go" I said as Sophie waved bringing Bella inside to calm her down. The store was only 4-5 blocks away so we kind of jogged there. "So what happened? Why are we getting her a test? And why was she freaking out?" I asked huffing and puffing from being tired of jogging. "Well she called me saying she threw up this morning and the night before her and Lucius did it and she doesn't think he was wearing, ya know" Pepper replied. When we got to the store we bought a box for Bella and literally ran back to her house cause Sophie called us saying hurry cause Bella is starting to throw pillows. "Okay we got it" Pepper said barging into the house panting. Bella took the test, we waited for her cause we wanted to help Bella if she actually was pregnant. When a couple minutes passed by Bella read the test and was shocked and started crying. I took it from her, positive. "Oh, Bella" I said hugging her. Just then Lucius came in. "Hey what's up- Bella baby what's wrong why are you crying" he asked with sympathy in his voice. Bella looked at me and I nodded then I passed Lucius the pregnancy test. He read it looked at me then looked at Bella. "What are we gonna do" Bella asked still sobbing. "I'll tell you what we are gonna do, were gonna keep the baby and I'm gonna help you get through this everyone will" Lucius said kissing the top of her head. Sophie, Pepper and I decided to leave so Bella and Lucius can talk. Sawyer texted me saying to come over so I went. He opened the door. "Hey beautiful" he said. "Hey" I replied. "So for the wedding I thought we needed to discuss what we are gonna do for it like a theme" he said. "Okay Watcha got" I asked sitting on his bed. Basically he wanted us to get married on his ranch, he said that his parents would get a pastor for them. I actually really liked this idea cause at heart I'm a country girl. "So what music should we play" I asked. Then it was silent. We looked at each other 2 minutes later and spat out country. We laughed and just listened to music and make a list of preparations for the wedding until 6:39. At 7:00 we all arrived at Troy's for his big announcement he didn't invite Bella and Lucius cause I guess it was about them or something. "Okay so your probably wondering why I called all of you here" we all nodded after he said that. "Well I was thinking since Lucius and Bella are having a little one we have a party for them" troy said. "Wow that's probably one of the smartest things that has come out of your mouth" I said as everyone began to laugh. We all began to get ready for Bella and Lucius baby shower, I guess you can say, because we were gonna have the party in two days. Eventually we all fell asleep and got like nothing done. But its all good though we got tomorrow.
(So Bella's pregnant and everyone is getting married, cool. Also I found out what I'm getting for my early birthday present, LUKE BRYAN TICKETS. I legit cried when I found this out I'm kind of still a tad bit teary. Lolz we'll have a good day ♥)