TDTSIA (FIN)

*4 months later*
"You may now kiss the bride" the pastor says at Sawyer's family barn. We kissed, wow today's my wedding day. I look gorgeous, not to sound conceded or anything. My girls Bella, Sophie, and Pepper were my brides maids. "I love you so much, Mrs Huggins" Sawyer said. "I love you to, Mr Huggins" I respond and we laugh. Oh yeah BTW I'M PREGNANT. Also Bella is having a boy and they decided to name him Luke, awe. After the wedding we had a party. Everyone was laughing and having fun, but we totally forgot the fact that Bella could have the baby ANYTIME SOON. When a slow song came on We saw Bella and Lucius dancing then she stopped, everyone was worried especially Lucius. "My..my...my" Bella said. "SPIT IT OUT" we all answered. "MY WATER BROKE" Bella screamed. Everyone was scared, we ended up ending the party in a short noticed cause of course Sawyer and I wanted to be their to see the baby. *a couple hours later* The doctor was telling everyone to leave, except Lucius but Bella hesitated. "I want my girls to stay with me, they were and always will be my first best friend, since day one they had my back. And I need them now." Bella said with tears down her cheek, as well as The rest of us girls. We nodded and then she was about to give birth. "Okay push" the nurse said. Bella was screaming and holding Pepper and I hand really tight. She asked Sophie to look at the baby for her while it was being born. Then the baby was out, he was so beautiful we were all crying. "I have a son" Lucius said in amazement. The doctor let everyone else come in. We all got to hold the baby but not for long cause Bella and Lucius needed to spend time with little Luke.
*a long time later, sorry for skipping so much*
-Sawyer and I have a daughter and a son. The daughters name is Cindy and the son is Jason. Sawyer is a movie producer, ya know doing the movies and stuff. As I, Casey May HUGGINS am a youtuber/singer.
-Bella and Lucius of course have a son and also have another son named Connor. Bella is also a youtuber but also works at her own clothing store with Pepper. Lucius is a NFL player on the same team as Troy!
-Sophie and Troy have 2 girls named Emily and Cassandra, but also have a boy name Coy. As I already said troy is a NFL player with Lucius. Sophie is a makeup artist but not only that she has her own makeup line.
-Newt and Pepper have 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 fraternal twin girls that they have adopted. Pepper is a fashion designer and sells her clothes at Bella's store. Newt is a VERY FAMOUS youtuber he's already got 17,000,000 sub's.
*We all have house the are super close to on another, so we get to see each other a lot. All of our kids are best friends just like SQUAD from high school.*
Note from Casey Huggins.. I can't believe in my senior year in high school everything would come to this. I love my life so much and I can't believe I wanted to take it away. I especially love my husband. I love him so much.
(Soo, what a end to my first fan fiction. Sorry I couldn't post yesterday it was the fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather and as a boxer myself I really felt like I needed to watch it. I was rutting for Manny but sadly Mayweather won *no effence to Mayweather fans* have a good day guys ♥)