TDTSIA (11)

As I went to open my locker I saw a note. It read, LEAVE MY MAN ALONE...OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SEE THE END OF IT. MEET ME IN THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM AFTER SCHOOL. After reading that I was terrified. Sawyer and Troy came up to me. "Yo Case are you okay you seem..weird" troy said. "Yeah sweet pea you okay" Sawyer said with a concerned look oh his face. By that moment I was to terrified to even speak. I started crying as Sawyer grabbed me and tried to comfort me, I pass the note to Troy. "Oh god, Casey you can not do this, I mean you have to, but someone needs to go with you" Troy said. "What's going on" Bella, Pepper, and Sophie came troy told them what wrong. "Whoever this is, is on something" Sawyer said, I laughed a little cause I thought it was funny. "We aren't letting you go alone" Bella, Sophie, and Pepper told me. "But what if you guys get hurt" I asked still teary eyed. "We don't care you aren't going by yourself and that's final" Sophie said. "Okay, mom" I said backing up. We all shared a laugh. "Who do you think would put that in the first place" Sawyer asked. "I don't know, I honestly don't know" I stated. Then something peculiar happened. As Bella, Pepper, and Sophie opened there lockers notes fell out. All of them said, IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU YOU WILL BE IN THE LOCKER ROOM AFTER SCHOOL. ITS BYE BYE TIME GIRLS. In that moment I realized there's only one person who said "its bye bye time", Ace mcfumbles. "ACE" I stated. "Yes sugar lips" Ace came out of no where. "Leave me alone" I said looking away. Then next thing I knew he slapped my butt and the rest of the girls. "HEY PAWS OF MY GIRLFRIEND JERK" both Sawyer and Troy said. "Yo what's happening." Lucius asked. "I'll tell you what happened Ace just slapped your girlfriends butt." Troy told Lucius. "DUDE HOP OFF" Lucius said taking his backpack off. Sophie, Bella, Pepper, and I backed up. Sawyer grabbed him by the collar while troy and Lucius stood behind him ready to fight. "You wanna mess with my girlfriend one more time?" Sawyer said with so much anger. "Please Casey doesn't even like you. You don't even deserve her. Always cheating on her and stuff" Ace said winking at me (ew). "Look yes I've made mistakes. But am I proud of them? No. I love Casey May. She means so much to me. And I know for a fact Casey loved me too." Sawyer said as he was about to punch him. "Okay let's see who she really loves. Casey who do you-" I cut ace off "Sawyer, not you" I said not even looking at Ace. As Ace got down he came up to me. "Your gonna regret this" he said I just laughed. I mean what is he going to do. Tell another rumor about me when everyone know he likes to make stuff up.