TDTSIA (21)

Sawyer and I went to the mall cause he said he had to talk to me, I hope he wasn't gonna day we had to take a break. Oh and also graduation is in a month and I'm so scared. What will after we graduate? I had to get these bad thoughts out of my head, I'm glad I had Sawyer to distract me. "So what did you want to talk to me about" I asked taking a sip of my green tea frap. "Well I was gonna ask you something but you have to stay right here okay?" He said getting all nervous. "Um okay" I said laughing, he's really cute when he is nervous. I saw him run to a store and come back 5 minutes later. Then all of a sudden music started playing, wanted by Hunter Hayes, I guess you can say it our song. But Sawyer was singing he was looking in my eyes. When he was done singing he got down on one knee. "Casey May, the day I met you was the best day of my life. Yes we have had our ups and downs but at the end it is worth it. I wanna keep spending the rest of my life with you, Casey will you marry me" he asked, he was super nervous but still managed to have a smile on his face hoping I would say yes. "Sawyer yes, yes I will marry you" I basically screamed hugging him right after. We kissed "I love you Casey May" "I love you Sawyer Huggins"
*next day at school* I told Bella, Sophie, and Pepper that Sawyer proposed. "Omg Casey" Sophs said. They started planning Sawyer's and I wedding. "Shouldn't we wait for Sawyer I mean it is HIS wedding too" I laughed. "Please girl Sawyer doesn't know a thing about style" Pepper replied. We all laughed. Bella, Sophie, and I got a text from Newt that said, hey I need your help I'm planning a proposal for Pepper I love her so much and you guys know that I have posters for everyone to hold meet me in the boys locker room at 4:15 okay. We all text back okay, awe our little Peps is getting proposed to. **4:15 in boys locker room** "Aye Newt you in here" I called out. "Yeah I'm right here" he got a poster for each of us. Troy, Sawyer, Bella, Lucius, and Sophie all had poster saying Pepper will you marry me. I had to tumble in chanting "pepper say yes, pepper say yes say yes". I texted Peps to meet us at the foot ball field at 4:50 she texted back okay. **at 4:50** "Hey Pepper" Newt said. "Hey babe where is Casey she texted me saying she needed to talk to me." Pepper said confused. "Oh you'll see her, COME OUT GUYS." Then everyone came out with the posters and I tumbled in saying pepper say yes, pepper say yes say yes. Newt bent down on one knee. "Pepper will you marry me?" He asked. "Omg Newt yes I will" they started jumping with joy as did everyone else. Wow everyone is getting purposed too, I got the best squad ever I thought.
(The fact that they are playing BATBD at night makes me so happy. Legit I think me and one other girl are the only ones in my whole school that watch Nickelodeon, its all good though the shows are bomb af. Also I know I've been lacking at updating but before I update I actually type it out first on like notes or something so then if I have any mistakes I can just fix it before I update. We'll have a good day or night ♥)