TDTSIA (14)

I got a call from Sawyer. "Hey babe" he said. "Hey whats up" I asked. "I was wondering can u meet me at the park, like now oh yeah and dress nice" he said nervously. "Um sure I'll be there in 5-10 mins okay" I said. "Okay bye", after that he hung up. I got ready and put a floral skater skirt, a pastel pink crop top, my white classic vans, and a jean vest. As I was walking from my house to the park I notices that rose petals were on the ground. Then when I got to the park I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a path of rose petals leading to a table where Sawyer was at. "Sawyer what is this" I asked in amazement. "Well since there's been a lot going on lately and we haven't really been able to hang out I thought we should have this moment you know, together, alone, with no one else here but you and me" he said looking at my passionately. "Awe Sawyer this is literally the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me thanks I love it" I said. "I love you" Sawyer says as he kisses me. The kiss eventually broke and I responded "I love you too". So for the rest of that day it was just me and Sawyer. We had lunch in the park, we went to the mall and the movies, we went to his house and I fell asleep in his arms while we were watching TV. **next morning** I woke up and yawned. It was only 9:00 but my phone went off, it was Pepper. "Hello" I said still extremely tired. "WE NEED YOU AND SAWYER QUICK AT THE FOOTBALL FIELD HURRY" Pepper said then she just hung up. "Hey sweet pea who was that" Sawyer asked as he awoke from his sleep. "Pepper needs us at the football field now its important like VERY IMPORTANT" I said getting ready. When Sawyer and I were done getting ready we ran to the football field and when we got there it wasn't pretty. The whole football field was basically destroyed. Not only that all our uniforms and the guys jersey were ruined as well. "Oh god, what happened here" Sawyer asked. "Someone messed with all the cheer and football team stuff and basically vandalized the football field" Sophie said with so much rage. Then I remembered my cheer bag. "My cheer bag Pepper where is my cheer bag I need my cheer bag" I asked panicking hardcore right now. "We don't know we can't even find our cheer bags" Pepper said basically about to cry. "The football field got vandalized and all you care about is your stupid cheer bag" Troy said "wow pathetic". No one knows this besides Bella, Pepper, and Sophie but I tend to always keep my "security" items in my cheer bag because cheer is basically my favorite thing to do. I've been doing cheer for as long as I can remember. I had a very important security item in there, my diary. That might sound like the dumbest thing ever like a diary what? But honestly when I have no one to talk to or don't really feel comfortable tell my friends whats going on I write it in there and it helps me. Before, when I didn't have the diary, I would have major panic attacks. So that's why I need it. I finally got out of my day dream. When I heard Troy said that I just ran away in tears. Then I got thoughts, bad ones. In that moment I felt worthless, like no one wanted to be around me, and most of all.. I left like there was no point on being here anymore. So after that I ran, I did not know where I was running off too but all I know was that I was done. Then a loud bam, a gun shot. Now my thoughts were different, am I dead, what happened. I just want the people that cared about me the most, my friends. (Well, okay. I think the way I explain my details in each chapter are getting all bundeled up to the point where sometimes it gets kind of hard to comprehends some parts of the story. Any advice, like ya know format layout, different ways to explain details, and stuff like that. Or is it okay just the way it is? ♥)