TDTSIA (25)

The next morning we all went to the place where the party was gonna be held and got everything ready. Troy drove, was it good driving, nah. He didn't even care about the stuff in the back. We got there at about 11:30 but we left at 9:30 so we told everyone who was coming to start leaving 2 hours early. Everyone was putting up decorations,setting up tables and chair, putting the games up, and etc. We were finished decorating and everything at about 1:30. Since everyone was hungry we went to Denny's about two blocks away from the party. We all decided to sit with our bae's. Then the waiter came to take me and Sawyer's order. Then I realize the waiter was our age and kept staring at me. "So what would you like to drink beautiful" the waiter came up to me kissing my hand completely ignoring Sawyer. "Can I just get a iced tea" I asked. "Of course" he winked, "and you" he said looking at Sawyer. "Yeah can I a iced tea too" he asked kind of annoyed. "Whatever" the waiter said, rude. Sawyer rolled his eyes at him and made a face when he walked away and I laughed. He came back cause he forgot to take our order, so we then ordered. When the guy cane back with our drinks he was still flirting with me, "one iced tea for the beauty" he said giving me my iced tea. "And one for the beast" he said. Sawyer was about to stand up and say something to him but I told him it wasn't even worth it. Then the waiter came back and sat next to me. "Excuse me I'm trying to eat here and ever heard of personal space" I said pushing him away. "Feisty hu? I like that." he said coming closer to me. Sophie, Troy, Newt, and Pepper saw what was going on and was worried. "You listen here city boy. She's my girlfriend and we are getting married soon so just leave us alone" Sawyer said getting up from his seat. Troy and Newt tried to calm him down while Sophie and Pepper stood in front of me protecting me from that guy. "What if I don't" the guy said as he took Sawyer's cow boy hat that his grandma gave him before she died. I knew how much that hat met to Sawyer so I snatched it from the guy and stood next to Sawyer. Then all of a sudden the waiter grabs me and starts trying to make out with me and touch the other girls. Sawyer, Troy, and Newt began to fight him as I ran to the bathroom cause I felt like I was gonna be sick, Sophie and Pepper were behind me. When I got out I asked "can we just go back to the party and wait since we have snacks" I asked all tired. Everyone nodded, what a way to start a morning.
(OMG THE NEW BATBD WAS LIFE. Sawyer and Pepper are honestly my goals. Let's just take a moment to take in his beautiful accent. And also the hair ;). ♥)