TDTSIA (5)

So today we had school, yay . We all got ready and left. I noticed Sawyer was acting different, even the girls noticed. He was acting nervous and wasn't talking to me, I knew something was up. Is he cheating on me, does he like someone else, I don't even know I thought. I just brushed it off and got through the day. Sawyer doesn't actually know my entire schedule so yeah. I went to his locker during break to talk to him then I saw him kissing another girl. The girl looked super familiar then I saw her, Pepper. "PEPPER HOW COULD YOU?!" I asked with so much anger and sadness. "I don't know Casey it just kind of happened, I liked Sawyer since 6th grade so I think I should get to date him honestly" Pepper said without a single bit of guilt in her voice. "Really Sawyer?" I asked him as I felt tears about to come. "Well I'm gonna be honest Casey, you are just to shy and you get boring some times I was gonna break up with you but I didn't know how I'm sorry" he said looking at Pepper the way he used to look at me. "Wow" that was honestly all I could say. I ran off crying, I actually ditched school by that time I didn't even care. **end of the school day** I got 10 missed calls from Sophie and Bella 20 text and etc. I didn't even bother to answer cause I mean what was the point. I rode my penny board to the park, great Bella, Sophie, and everyone else is here what a great time -_-. I left before they could see me then I got stopped. A hand went around me and picked me up and ran. "HELP OMG PUT ME DOWN NOW HELLP" I screamed. I heard people screaming "CASEY" and "HELP". Then all I knew was that I saw black, pitched black.