TDTSIA (18)

After school we all had special dates. I felt so bad for the new girl, Shannon, because Sawyer had to cancel their date since we were back together. But I noticed that whole school day she was giving me dirty looks. I told Sawyer to go on a date with her so he doesn't just ditched her and we can go on a special date some other time. Sawyer insisted on dumping the date with her. Before I left school Shannon came up to me and said "I'm so glad you and Sawyer are together, I'm going to be honest you guys are the cutest couple ever" she said really heartbroken, poor girl. "Thank you Shannon I heard you guys had a date and he canceled I'm so sorry I feel so bad" I replied. "Its okay I mean I kinda like the new guy Ethan" she said looking at him talking to Sawyer. "I think I can help you" I told her I had a plan and she thanked me a million times. I ran to Sawyer "SAWYER, SAWYER, SAWYER" I said running up to him. "Hey babe what's up" he said. "I need your help" I told him my plan to get Ethan and Shannon together. Basically Sawyer was going to ask Ethan about who he likes and if he answers I'll tell Shannon and then its all up to them from there. "I think this just might work" he said smiling. "I know" I flipped my hair we both laughed. Sawyer went to ask Ethan who he likes. He was going to text me everything Ethan said. I looked at my phone and I got a bunch of text. They all read. (1) I asked Ethan who he likes  (2) he says he has a thing for Shannon. This is great I thought, then I got another text. (3) IM NOT TALKING TO THIS PRICK ANYMORE Sawyer texted. I replied saying why what happened. Then he replied.. He said this exactly "sure I have a thing for Shannon but the girl I really truly like is this one girl that helped me in my second period class. She is gorgeous, I believe her name is Casey..yeah Casey that's who I like". Shannon was walking over so I hid my phone. "Hi Casey" she said with a cheery voice. "Hehhe hi Shannon" I said super nervously. "Um I'm going to get a coke brb" she said as she walked away. Ethan was walking to me one way with a rose, oh god no not now. I turned to the other side Sawyer was walking. They both were next to me at the same time. "Hey Sawyer what takes you here" Ethan said. "Um I was just about to talk to my GIRLFRIEND" he said. Dang it I thought now Shannon was on her way. "Hey guys what's up hey Ethan" she said in a daze, wow she really likes him. "I was gonna give Casey this rose" Ethan said. Shannon looked at me she was so hurt and heartbroken, then she ran away in tears. "SHANNON WAIT" I said as I tried to catch up to her. "How could you Casey are you trying to ruin my school year" she said tears streaming down her face, poor girl. "Shannon I'm not I swear I had no idea he liked me." Then Ethan came. "Look Ethan I don't like you I'm sorry but I know someone who does." I said as I took Shannon and put her in front of me. "Shannon you like me" Ethan said with a grin on his face. "Yeah but its okay if you don't like me I understand" Shannon said still very sad at what she saw. "But I do like you" he said as he passed her the rose. "I'm just gonna leave you too here" I said as I walked away Shannon mouthed thanks you. I gave her a thumbs up. "Wow" Sawyer said. "I know right" I replied. "Oh yeah what were you going to tell me" I asked Sawyer. "We'll I wanted to take you somewhere" he said "okay let me changed real quick" I said. "No what your wearing is good" he said with a grin on his face. I said okay and he took me to the park, the park where he apologized for cheating on me, where we had our picnic, and where we always go on walks with each other. In the middle I saw a table with a candle lit. There where rose petals in the shaped of a heart around the table, he knows roses are my favorite flower. "Awe Sawyer" I said hugging him really tight. He took me to the table and we ate and just talked, it was honestly the best date we have ever been on. Then a song came on it was the song we had our first slow dance to, wanted by Hunter Hayes. When we finished dancing the sprinklers went off and we laughed then we kissed. "Damn I love you" Sawyer said. "I love you too" I said.
(IS ANYONE ELSE WATCHING THE ACM AWARDS.?? Yas Bluke, Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan. The fact that Miranda Lambert won makes me so happy cause she is legit queen honestly. Yall should really watch it even if you dont like country its good ♥)