FIFTEEN

sage

"i can't believe i'm fucking twenty-two," billie said with a bit of a sigh as we walked into the club/bar. "i'm old as fuck, dude."

"yo, i take full offense to that," giovanni glared at her. "you saying i'm old?"

"yeah, you are old," billie nodded.

me and cleo laughed as bil and gio started bickering.

we eventually reached the bar, and we all took a seat. we talked for a moment before gio, cleo, and i all ordered a shot. billie didn't.

"you're not gonna drink?" i asked as i raised a brow and tilted my head.

"nah, i don't fuck with alcohol," she shook her head. "you can drink though, go ahead."

"you sure?"

"yeah, i'm sure," she confirmed. "alcohol just isn't for me," she gave a bit of a shrug.

i shrugged too before downing my shot. my face scrunched up as i did. cleo's face had scrunched up as well, but giovanni kept a straight face.

we ended up all talking for a bit longer. i turned to face billie after me and cleo finished up our conversation. she had her head propped in her hand, and she was looking at me with an adorable smile played across her lips.

"what?" i felt my face flush at the way she was looking at me.

"nothing, you're just really pretty," she complimented sweetly.

"whatever," i blushed even more as i tried to avoid her gaze.

"i'm serious!" her eyes widened with a cute laugh. "you're so pretty, baby."

i smiled as i let her take my hand in her's. "thank you," i murmured.

"of course," she flashed a grin.

i looked down at our hands. my thumb rubbed the back of her hand as i studied the tattoo there. it was three fairies, and it was honestly pretty cute.

"you know, i think you should get a tattoo," she suggested. "you would look really good with tats."

"maybe, but i feel like i would regret it," i snickered. "i dunno, it's definitely something i would have to put a lot of thought into."

"yeah, i get that," she nodded. "if you do decide to get one though, i could take you to where i got both of mine done."

"you have another one?" my brows furrowed a bit.

"yeah, on my upper thigh," she told me. "it's a dragon."

"that's sick," my eyes widened a bit.

"yeah?" she gave a lazy smirk. "i can show it to you sometime later."

we talked for a bit more. at some point, gio and cleo walked away from the bar and over to where people were dancing. billie glanced at them, then around the room, before looking back at me.