THIRTY TWO

sage

"ou! let's go in here," billie grinned before she pulled me into some thrift store.

we've been just walking around the streets of new york all day. if we see a cool store or something, we'll go in and check it out.

we walked into the store. we both looked around for a moment. my eyes lit up as i thought of something.

"wait, let's, like, pick out an outfit that the other person has to wear," i suggested. "i pick out an outfit for you, and you pick out an outfit for me."

she smiled. "okay, yeah, let's do it," she agreed before pointing over to a bench that was in here. "go sit over there! i'm picking your outfit first!"

i laughed as she started gently pushing me over there. "okay, okay, i am!"

i sat on the bench, and i watched as she walked around the store to try and find an outfit. she glanced over at me, and she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"don't look!" she told me. "it's gotta be a surprise!"

i giggled, and i shook my head before facing towards the other direction, away from her.

i pulled my phone out, and i texted cleo, icsis, and kacie back. they had all texted at some point throughout the day, though i've just been so wrapped up in spending time with billie, that i hadn't gotten the chance to respond.

by the time i had texted them all back and talked to them a little bit more, billie had finished picking out an outfit for me. she grabbed my hand, and she pulled me over to a dressing room. she told me that the outfit was in there, and she shut the door.

i looked at the outfit, and i shook my head with a small laugh. the outfit looks like something that could've been pulled from her closet. i put it on, and i took a glance in the mirror before i stepped out to show her.

"look at you! my mini-me," she smirked.

she made grabby hands for me, and i stepped over to her. she pulled me in close, and i wrapped my arms around her neck.

"mini-you? i'm an inch shorter than you," i sent her a look.

"you're still shorter; my mini. me," she emphasized it.

"you're annoying," i teased as i pressed my lips to her's. "this outfit is sick as hell though; i love it."

"mini-me," she said again, this time in a tune with a big grin.

i rolled my eyes, and i gently shoved her back. "go. sit," i pushed her towards the bench.

i went back to the changing room to change into my clothes. i set the ones billie picked out beside her so that we could buy them after we were done.

i then walked through the store to try and find an outfit for billie. i looked for a while, before i found something that made my eyes lit up. i pieced together an outfit to go with it.

after i did, i brought it to the changing room. i then made billie go change into it.

"come look," billie said. she opened the changing room door, though she hid her body behind it.

"come over here," i laughed as i held my hand out to her.

her face flushed before she finally stepped out. she was wearing a button up with a sweater thrown over it. she was wearing a skirt to go with it.

"you look so cute!" i gushed.

her face flushed brighter. she looked down at the skirt for a moment. "i actually kinda really like it," she mumbled.