SEVENTEEN

sage

"happy birthday!" billie greeted me with a kiss after she opened her front door.

"thank you," i smiled as she then brought me into a hug. she held me closely as she swayed us from side to side for a moment.

when we pulled back from the hug, she grabbed my hand to pull me inside. "how has your day been so far, baby?"

"it's been good. me and cleo went out earlier, and we went to the mall and shit. we got our nails done," i held my free hand out to show her.

her eyes lit up, and she took my hand in her's as she looked at my nails. "oh, so this is why you texted and asked what color?"

"yeah," i giggled. "do you like them?"

"i love them," she assured with a grin. "you know, i've been thinking about getting my nails done for a while now."

"really?" my eyebrows raised in shock, because she's honestly the last person i'd expect to get her nails done.

"yeah," she nodded. "like, i might get them real pointy or some shit, i don't know," she shrugged.

"you should if you want to, love. i think they would suit you," i told her.

"you think so?" she bit back a smile.

"i do," i confirmed.

she pulled me into her room. she sat on the bed, and she gently pulled me to straddle her lap. her hands rested on the top of my thighs, while my arms moved to drape around her neck.

"hi," she smiled as she met my eyes.

"hi," i echoed.

"you're so pretty," she complimented softly as one of her hands moved up to cup my cheek. "gorgeous," she added.

i gave a shy smile before i buried my head into the crook her neck. "shut up," i mumbled.

"i'm serious!" she defended. "you're so so so pretty, baby."

"thank you," i pressed an innocent kiss to her neck.

"you're welcome."

i squealed as she wrapped her arms around my waist and fell back across the bed. she giggled as she did.

i moved so that i was laying beside her, so that i could see her face. she lifted a hand, and she gently grabbed my chin. her thumb smoothly ran over my bottom lip before she pulled me forward to press her lips to mine.

i moved closer to her, and i placed my hand on her chest as we made out. her hand that wasn't holding my chin, moved down to grab my leg so that she could pull me to straddle her waist.

eventually, we pulled back for air. my eyes trailed over her face as her eyes fluttered open. i watched as they landed on me. once they did, a smile formed on her face.

her smile is one of my favorite things, ever.

"kiss me again?" she requested softly.

i leaned back down and pressed my lips to her's once more. she lifted her hands up to cup my cheeks and pull me impossibly closer.

if i could stay in this moment forever, i would, without hesitation.

[|]

"any song requests?" billie gave a grin as she held a guitar in her lap.

"anything, honestly; i just wanna hear your voice."