TWENTY ONE

sage

"you're gonna get me in trouble," i giggled.

"you'll be fine," billie assured as she gave me a kiss. "i promise."

"don't make a promise you can't keep," i teased before i placed my hand on her chest to push her back some. "i need to get back to work now, baby."

"one more kiss? please?" she pulled me close again.

"you're such a loser," i murmured as i gave her a final kiss.

"leave me alone," she scrunched her nose up.

"yeah, that's what i'm doing," i grinned before walking out of the bathroom.

i heard her let out a small huff before she followed me out of the bathroom.

i started my job at the library a little over a week ago. i basically just put the books where they go, check out books to people or check them back in, all of that kinda stuff. it's honestly really peaceful here, and i get paid pretty decently too, so it's great.

billie likes to come in here and keep me company before and after her classes. it's really cute.

we've started drinking our coffee and doing homework together in here, instead of in the cafe.

it's sometime in the afternoon. me and billie have been to all of our classes for the day. she had just finished up her's about twenty minutes ago, and she came here almost as soon as her last class was finished.

as soon as she got here, she had pulled me into the bathroom for "one kiss." that had quickly turned into two, three, four, until i eventually just stopped counting.

she's cute as hell.

"when do you get off of work?" billie raised a brow as she leaned over the counter, while i sat in the chair behind it.

i checked the time. "in about an hour."

she licked her lips. "okay. come to my dorm when you're off?" she tilted her head.

"sure," i nodded. "are you leaving now though?"

"not unless you don't want me to," she murmured as she propped her chin in her hand as she looked down at me. "i do have to leave in about fifteen minutes though."

"stay with me until then?" i requested softly.

"of course," she grinned.

for the next fifteen or so minutes, me and billie put books that had been checked in, back where they go on the shelves. i then lead her to one section to sneak a kiss, before also suggesting a book to her, that i then checked out to her.

[|]

"sageeee!" cleo said a bit loudly as she walked over to where i was sitting.

a few people turned to send glares her way. i pointed at a sign that said to keep your voice low with a shit-eating grin. she rolled her eyes.

"what's up?" i tilted my head.

"i need help," she said. "i have a paper due at the end of the week, and i need a book for it. could you help me find it?"

"yeah, sure," i stood up. "what's the name of it?"

she told me the name of it, and i brought her over to where it should be. i searched through the shelves for it.

"so... guess what happened earlier," she said as i still looked for the book.