NINETEEN

sage

"you two are so cute," cleo gushed as i recounted what happened on new year's to her. it's been a few days since then, and we're now back in new york.

i smiled as i looked down at my hands, where i holding the lil' fox that i had painted whenever billie took me to color me mine. i turned it over, and i looked at where billie had painted a little heart on the bottom of one of the paws.

we went and picked this and her horse up after we were told that they finished glazing them and shit, and they both turned out really good. i love them so much.

"and to think you tried to push her away," cleo shook her head teasingly as she kissed her teeth.

i jutted my bottom lip out. "shut up," i pouted. "i was scared, dude. i really do regret that though; she's seriously the sweetest ever."

"yeah, she treats you so good," cleo agreed with a nod.

"she doesss," i dragged out before burying my face into my pillow to hide my smile and my blush.

when i had calmed down a bit, i turned on my side to look at her again. "what's up with you and giovanni though? you haven't really told me anything about what's going on between you two."

i propped my chin in my hand, and i watched with an amused smile as she blushed and started stammering over her words. "we're, like— we just... well, like, we, uh— he's cool, you know, and i—"

"are y'all talking? dating? fucking?" i quizzed.

"talking..?" she repeated in a questioning manner. "i dunno. i like him, and i think he likes me too, but..." she trailed off, and she shrugged.

"do you want to date him?" i raised a brow.

"yeah. i do," she let out a puff of air.

"just be patient then; i'm sure you two will work out eventually," i told her.

"hopefully."

[|]

"hi, baby!" billie greeted with a grin as i answered the facetime.

"hi," i giggled. i looked at her through the skin, and my brows furrowed a bit. "are you outside?"

"yeah," she nodded before she flipped the camera to show me that she was at some park.

"wait, hold on," i furrowed my brows deeper. "are you wearing slides without socks?! while it's snowing?"

she flipped the camera back around, and she gave a sheepish smile. "yeah... i couldn't find any fuckin' socks earlier! so, i said fuck it, and i put on my slides and came outside anyways."

"but—" i made a face. "are your feet not cold?"

"oh, no, they are."

"billie," i sent her a look. "see... you're gonna get frostbite or some shit, and then what?"

she pursed her lips. "then i'll deal the consequences..?"

"come back inside. please?" i pleaded softly. "i mean, if you really need a pair of socks, i could give you some," i snickered.

she jokingly rolled her eyes. "okay, mom."

[|]

"hi, sav," billie greeted as i opened my dorm door. she made grabby hands for me, and i stepped into her arms.

"hi, baby," i smiled as i gave her a kiss.

"hi," she repeated as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. she kissed me a few more times before i pulled her inside.

i walked over and picked up a pair of socks. i tossed them to her. "i literally just bought these yesterday, so i haven't even worn them yet," i told her. i let out a sigh. "i love helping the needy," i teased.

"you know what—" she kissed her teeth.

i laughed loudly before giving her another kiss. "i'm just messing, love."

"better be," she grumbled before sitting on my bed. she pulled the socks on, and she let out a content sigh. "that feels much better."

she made grabby hands for me again, and i stepped over to her. she wrapped her arms around my waist, and i squealed as she pulled me onto the bed with her.

"let's cuddle," she murmured as she pulled me close to her.

i cuddled up with her. she held me closely as i tucked my head under her chin. she ran her hand through my hair as we laid there.

"so... me and fin kinda did something..." she blurted after a while, though she spoke softly.

"yeah? what did you two do, baby?" i questioned.

she was silent for a few moments. i pulled back to look at her. her eyes scanned mine for a moment.

"we posted a song."

my eyes lit up, and i gasped. "did you really?!"

"yeah," she nodded as a smile grew on her face. "before i left la."

"bepbo," i stared at her with wide eyes, which made her giggle. "can i hear it? please?"

"sure," she agreed. we sat up, and she pulled her phone out. i watched as she went to soundcloud before clicking on a song called ocean eyes.

"i've been watching you for some time. can't stop staring at those ocean eyes," her soft voice came through the speakers of her phone.

i stared at her in awe as the song continued. when it finished, i cupped her face, and i pressed kisses all across her face. she laughed as i did.

"i'm so proud of you," i murmured as i stopped and stared into her eyes.

her cheeks quickly started to flush. "shushhh."

"i'm serious!" my eyes widened. "i'm so, so, so proud of you. i'm telling you now, you're gonna be, like, the most famous singer ever."

"i wish," she snickered before pulling me into her lap. "that's never gonna happen. ever."

"shut up, yes, it will!" i sent a pointed look.

"whatever," she still denied it before she pulled me to lay down again.

we laid there for a while, in each other's arms. i got on snapchat, and i clicked on some snap that cleo had sent me. i sent a snap back of me and billie.

i then clicked on where it said that somebody had added me. i saw that it was icsis.

i'm not gonna lie... i lowkey forget that i had gave her my snap.

the only reason i did give it to her, is because if i actually do want to be friends with her, i know that i wouldn't have saw her after that night. so, i just went ahead and gave it to her.

with billie, i knew that i would see her again. not to mention, it was honestly cute how persistent she was with trying to get my number.

"hey, so on new year's..." i trailed off before explaining it all to billie.

"if you want to be friends with her, that's fine," she murmured as she turned to bury her face into my chest. "you can be friends with whoever you want to be friends with. you don't have to ask me."

"you sure?" i asked softly as i lifted my hand to gently massage her scalp.

"yes, baby. i'm not gonna control who you can or can't hangout with or be friends with," she told me. "you're your own person."

"okay," i nodded a bit before kissing her head. "i dunno if i will or not yet, but i'll think about it."

"just do what you want to, angel," she mumbled sweetly before she yawned and snuggled closer to me.

[|]

a/n ayooo

thoughts?

predictions?

how're y'all?

words:
1250