THIRTY NINE

sage

billie comes back to new york today.

it's just for a few days, and then she has to finish her tour, but i'm excited nonetheless.

i'm in the airport right now to pick her up. her flight just landed, and she's texting me while she's getting off the plane and such.

iMessages
my love <3

you better give me a big ass hug
otherwise i'm leaving 😩‼️

you wouldn't 🙄
but duhh i'm gonna give you a hug
and a kiss or two

what do i have to do to make that three kisses ?

pick me up and spin me around like those stupid romance movies 😁🤝

kk but if we fall, that's not on me 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

i—
we better not fall miss ma'am

we won't, i promise 😭

good
now hurry up
you walk slow as hell

i just woke up from a nap
give me a break 😣

WAIT I SEE YOU
YOU REALLY ARE WALKING SLOW ASL

SHUT TF UP AND COME KISS ME THEN YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL

.

i pocketed my phone. i ran over to billie, and i jumped up into her arms. i wrapped my legs around her waist as she spun us around.

i cupped her face, and i peppered it with kisses. i then brought her in for a kiss.

"i thought we agreed on three kisses?" i murmured with a giggle after she kissed me a fourth time.

"fuck that," she mumbled as she kissed me once more. "i'ma give you as many kisses as i want to!"

i just smiled as she kissed me again, and again, and again. when she stopped, i buried my face into the crook of her neck while i clung onto her.

"i've missed you so much," i mumbled.

"i missed you more, baby."

"that's not possible," i let out a small huff.

"it definitely is," she argued. "anyways, you're gonna have to get down, mama; i gotta go get my bags from baggage claim," she patted my leg.

"nuh-uh," i mumbled as i clung onto her tighter. "i'm not letting go."

"clingy baby," she murmured teasingly. she walked to baggage claim anyway; she was still holding me as she did.

while she walked, i pressed kisses to the side of her head, her temple, and her forehead. she smiled widely as i did.

[|]

it's a bit later. me and billie are home, and we're in our room. i'm sitting on our bed, while she's fixing her hair in the mirror.