⋆ C R U E L ⋆

Mean and ungrateful could be the words to describe Y/N more than anything else

Mean and ungrateful could be the words to describe Y/N more than anything else. Yes she was pretty and intelligent, but all of that went to waste because of her behaviour and attitude.

Y/N was born with everything a person could ask for, be that beauty or brain. She had an extremely loving family who were supportive of any decision she took. That is what ruined her. Giving her the liberty to do anything and everything; no matter right or wrong.

She was whiny and bratty, used to everyone listening to her. The people expected her to be graceful and elegant since she came from a well respected family, but soon her reputation was soon tarnished. Did she care? No.

Her maids listened to her, so did her parents and her brother. What more was there to ask for? But she never returned the love and care, not even batting an eye towards the people who struggled to keep up with her requests. Her friends only accompanied her because they feared her temper, they never wanted to get on her bad side.

Everyone knew that getting on the said girl's bad side would ruin their life. The story of how she almost ruined a happy family just because the daughter of that family decided to tell Y/N about the harsh reality of her being an arrogant bitch was quiet known among people. Rather than correcting her mistakes and trying to apologise for it, Y/N decided to eradicate those who tried to blame her.

No one liked her, at some point even her parents stopped trying to get her to become a better person. They didn't want her to change herself drastically, becoming all kind and gushy. All they wanted was their daughter to respect other people and their struggles.

Y/N was cruel, she overworked others for her comfort. She was anything but a good person. However, that changed when she turned 20, dying in a fateful car accident. Maybe it was karma for her cruelty, maybe it was a chance for redemption that she was reborn in a totally different place and time.

Will she change for the better? Who knows.

...............