⋆ D A Y O U T ⋆

Y/N's PoV :

"Come on in girls. We were waiting for you." My mother exclaimed excitedly making me sweatdrop. In came Hima, Oshiko, Emma, Senju and Hinari.

I and Ara greeted them, the younger girls squealing in excitement. Emma and Senju, I know about them but Hinari....

I'll have to do some work I guess. What if she becomes a threat in the future? I wouldn't want to risk losing this small family I have.

But today is a day I want everyone to relax. Starting from now, things will sart getting worse. It's just a feeling but nothing will wrong if we keep our heads up for any situation.

"Let's go Y/N." Oshiko's cheerful voice broke me out of my daydream.

"Never thought of you as a person who daydreams." Hima siad and chuckled.

"Pay it no mind. Let's go." I siad with a small smile and a shake if my head.

I wondered when it will all come to an end, the scheming and planning. I wanted to be at ease with these people who I adore so much. Is it wrong for me to think about relaxing and living a normal life?

But I don't think I will ever be able to live a normal life. If things go as I plan them to, I will be seen as evil by many, maybe even these people, my friends and family.

"Let's shop first, then we'll eat , then do some more shopping and then we'll go home." Mother said enthusiastically making Aakashiko-san sighed softly. She was more or less my mother's caretaker in such times.

Everyone agreed and we all sat in the car. It is a good thing father had to go away for some business purpose or it would have been difficult for to spend the day peacefully.

After reaching the mall, everyone paire up, mother, I, Emma and Oshiko as one and Hima, Ara, Aakashiko-san, Hinari and Senju as another.

I decided to buy some good clothes. Something that's comfortable to fight in and also looks good. Hmm...

I'm hungry.

After shopping for about an hour or something, we all sat down at a food court. Food courts feel more comfortable than the rich restaurants but I like them both. Anywhere you can find food is heaven.

"I bought something for everyone!" Hima said as she started rummaging her bag.

She started giving everyone the things she bought for them, jewelery for mother and Aakashiko-san, books for Ara as she has started reading recently. She gave scarfs to the kids, each a beauty in it's own and some art stuff for Oshiko. She gave me a small pendant and told me to see it better after we reach home.

Our food arrived and we ate while talking about random things.

"Y/N, can you hold this for me. I'll be back." Mama said as she left for the restroom. I nodded, my cheeks puffed because of the food.

Time passed by, mother returned with a rather dishevelled look. What....

"Mama, are you alright?" I asked worriedly and stood up for her aid. She nodded tiredly and sat down on the chair.

Aakashiko-san was up in a second with a distressed look. The two nodded at each other. "Nothing to worry about kids, let's go."

I wanted the things to go normally but I guess that won't be the case any longer. "Mother, who did this to you?" I asked once it was just me, her, Oshiko and Aakashiko-san. I decided to send Emma with the others.

"It was- it was someone you don't know. Please forget about it." She walked briskly. I and Oshiko looked at each other and nodded. She then took her leave.

"Mother if it was someone who harmed you, then I need to know." I said in a pleading voice, making her look at me with saddened eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"You're a child. My child. I don't want to put you in any further danger. Your father is enough of a nuisance as it is." She sighed and gave me a head pat with a sad smile.

"But mother, I can help you! Please, don't think of me as just a child right now." I held both her hands in mine and looked up at her desperately. I started doing everything for her and just her in the first place. What use would it all be if there is something hurting her and I don't know about it.

"Y/N, give your mother some time. She'll tell you soon, alright?" Aakashiko-san San said as she held my shoulder and pulled me towards herself gently.

I nodded and decided to let it go for now but never once did I leave my mother alone for even a moment after that. How could I, knowing that she could get hurt.

When all of us reached home, I took out the pendant that Hima gave me and wore my glasses to look at it carefully.

Turning it around, I looked at the butterflies made on the back of it, each having a different colour, blue, purple and brown, all engraved on a golden pendant.

Opening it's lid, I saw a picture of the three of them, Hima, Oshiko and Ara, place in it. They smiled gleefully and in Ara's glasses, I could see a glimpse of myself.

I smiled at the precious memories of the four of us when we went on a picnic. That was a beautiful day, something that will be close to my heart.

But what happened today is what actually worries me. Who could it have been....

I need to do something soon. And I also have someone to meet.

Kokonoi was it.

..........(Death)(Birth)..........

A/N :

Disappointing chap I know but I had a very busy week. I really wanted a better built-up for this chap but I didn't have time. Apologies from your dearest author.