⋆ F O R Y O U ⋆

Hima's PoV -

Hima's PoV -

I regret saying yes to Y/N's proposal. Not like I had a choice.

These people look act so full of themselves, it makes me want to kill them. Of course I can't, I have a weak body anyways.

So back to the main topic, I have been wandering for hours, trying to find the right man.

If I remember correctly from the photo Y/N sneaked into my pocket, I don't know how, he is clearly not Japanese. If what Y/N told me about his financial problems yesterday is true, he is probably a prostitute's child.

No wonder he needs money. But his methods are not right. I remember telling about this to Akio and how he said that I would do it well, but there was worry in his voice and he certainly looked displeased by me going against a rapist.

I opened another door, the fifth sice my hunt began, and saw that there were shelves filled with different files. The room was dark and unmanaged.

It is clear that not many people come here.

I started looking for the file and tried my best to not make any sound. I have no experience when it comes to such things.

After about fifteen minutes of searching, I found one of the files. Thanks to my good memory, I remember the exact ones. And I wrote the names on a piece of paper as well and it's in my pocket.

Once I was done cross checking, I started to look for the other one. I didn't want to look into it. What if it was something I shouldn't know?

I don't want to make any grave mistakes before death. I want to die in peace.

Just as I found the other file, I heard the door open.

My heart beat kicked up and I started panicking. What should I do!?

Calm down Hima and think! What would be the best thing to do right now?

I started looking around for a weapon or anything that I can use. I can, at the very least, catch the person off guard, so that I can run away. Or if I can knock them unconscious, what would be better than that.

But first, I need to hide my face. It's a good thing I was behind the table. At least I have some time.

So I took off the scarf that I was wearing and tied it around my face below my eyes.

"Anyone in here?" I heard a guy's voice. What of this guy is Bunji? He sounds like a young person. But what of I'm wrong?

"Haah! No one... I wanted to play with someone." Play.... I guess it is him. But I won't go out. I'm still not completely sure and even if he is, what would I eve do?

And suddenly, I felt my skin crawl. "Found you~"

I looked up to see the boy from the picture staring at me with wide, crazy eyes.